Holy Crap: Thats where all the Low Viz valks are..

Panzer

hmmm

no pics of the items and an outrageous price to boot. i trust this guy about as far as i could flick him.

for 700 bucks the thing had better be voice activated and run on fusion motors. i could buy another camaro to build for the price he is asking.

dont post an item unless you have your own pics for it. i notice the low vis nose and wing numbers are sequential in order. if anyone sees a valk that is already owned by someone else youll know if he is valid or not

Edited by HWR MKII

Someone sure took advantage of the 10 cent list insertions. :lol:

Price gouging ass. :angry:

He jsut sold one on the 16th with a $310 BIN.

Wonder what the deal is with this. Did he have a legitimate super stash, or is this fraud central?

Here's this guy's selling page.

Yeah right. <_<

Edited by Anubis

link deleted...

damn you mofos are quick as hell. :lol:

added:

i've seen this seller many of times on ebay before but i've never actually bought/won anything from the guy so as far the validity of him and/or his auction is unknown.

if anyones bought anything from this person, please post. :)

Edited by haterist

I see none of you read the item descriptions...

"Item up for bid will be posted LATER DURING THE WEEKEND. UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY FOR THEW ITEM, please do not bid until the auction is listed with proper items."

he put it up at those prices so nobody would bid on it so he can list things later.

dunno if that's allowed by ebay but I've seen a few other sellers do that too.

I say screw it... it's only once and a while you can screw ebay, where ebay can screw you anytime they want... he's not hurting the buyer as long as the bidder reads the description carefully.

I sense a lot of Macross stuff is about to be listed!!! :lol:

Doing something like this kinda annoys me. I'm not into screwing Ebay since the company has provided me with a service that allows me to unload my old stuff for much more than I ever would have been able to at a yard sale, a flea market or on newsgroups.

Ebay has been a godsend for me. I've been screwed by buyers on Ebay, but I've never been screwed by the company itself.

I do not believe that guy has all those LVs stashed up ;)

That is almost impossible, someone should ask him to take some photos of all LVs lined up and when he cannot deliver, well then we know it is a phoney :lol:

Andy :)

Doing something like this kinda annoys me. I'm not into screwing Ebay since the company has provided me with a service that allows me to unload my old stuff for much more than I ever would have been able to at a yard sale, a flea market or on newsgroups.

Ebay has been a godsend for me. I've been screwed by buyers on Ebay, but I've never been screwed by the company itself.

How is he screwing eBay? eBay already made money off him, they don't care either way.

He's not screwing Ebay persay...just abusing the system to do a pretty dick thing....advertising what might be a vaporware like that...I wonder if he actually listed so many ads bc/ hes got so many or bc/ he thinks the sheer volume of his ads will sell four or five of them. I agree that we should request a side by side pic of them all.

Anyone who bids on his LVs' is either extremly loaded (most likely has a money printing machine in the basement) or a real idiot.

Just by doing a little research, you will know that a LV can be had for roughly US$200-250!

Andy :)

Let's see who will fall into the trap :o