ZZ Gundam DVD's

Hikuro

I live in the good ol highest income tax rated state in the country ^^.................OREGON!!!!!!!!!

I'm almost finished watching Zeta Gundam, up too episode 43, so I'm willing to check out Double Zeta and other UC timeline shows just so I can fill in the gaps.

Thanks for the info, I'll be checking out the sites later today and maybe making an order next week.

The MI DVD set is great. There's only 1 episode with bad subtitles (episode 16), but the rest are fine. As usual, check out animeniacs.org

Actually, I think it's animeniacs.com now, but yeah, go with Keith on this. I buy all of my HK DVDs there. They're not always as cheap as eBay, but then again, they don't try to gouge you on shipping, either. Besides, they're pretty fast with the service. I live in PA, and if I make an order with them on Friday morning, it usually comes with the mail the following friday.

Ahh, I remember the days that anytime someone mentioned a HK bootleg set, they would have been verbally attacked by at least two of our former members.

:unsure: "People who buy HK boots should be strung up by their genitals, and sodomized with a flaming rattan dildo" :unsure:

Stuff like that.

Glad those days are gone. :lol:

Yeah well I'm not gonna wait a few years to see a Gundam series that's just nuts...they need to be shoving this stuff down our throats ready or not I say :p

I'm generally against bootlegs and Fansubs, but if it's something you're just not gonna see for years and years or ever, you may as well just go and get the bloody thing so you feel the sense of accomplishment there and move on...but that's just my own point of few towards it.

I mean wow there are few titles that this animenaic such as Angelic Layer, Card Captors, Flame of Recca, Gundam F91, SEED, Gundam V, Macross 20th AV, Megazone 23, Tekkaman Blade, Tenchi GXP, Tenchi Muyo no Uiicha or wha ever :p, Turn A Gundam but I heard it had bad subs, and maybe a few other titles, can't wait!

End of next year? Not likely, since the first half of next year will have Zeta's box & invididual disc releases, while Seed & the craptastical U.S. SD Gundam will own the second half of next year. I wouldn't expect ZZ for at least 2 years.

With that said, if you're going to pick up ZZ, also pick up Victory just so you know Tomino hasn't lost his mind. Mind you he wasn't fully in charge of the first 20 episodes of ZZ, they none the less reflect someone's insanity at Bandai. Luckily the second half was saved.