To anybody who has a Yamato VF-1J and VE/VT-1

VF-19

OK... As some of you may know, I have a damaged hip on my Super VF-1J that was released by Yamato some time ago. Some of you may also know of my lousy luck with HLJ regarding replacement parts.

Now since the VE and VT 1 have been released, and the possibility of HLJ being able to get the parts, what I want to know is:

1) Can you attach the VE/VT-1's legs to the torso of the VF-1J with no problems?

Pics would be nice but not needed. I'm not worried about the colour difference, as I will be repainting both hips (might as well, so they match).

I want to know this before I put my order in at HLJ... The last thing I need is to find out that they're not compatible.

Thanks for your help!

I don't know for sure, but I don't think you should have any problem at all putting the VT/VE's legs on your 1J...

I don't think the mods to the leg designs, and/or torso designs would prohibit switching the legs.

So then what are you going to do with your VE/VT?? Leave it LEGGLESS!!! OHH the AGONY! :blink::blink::p

Edited by rocco_77

I don't know for sure, but I don't think you should have any problem at all putting the VT/VE's legs on your 1J...

I don't think the mods to the leg designs, and/or torso designs would prohibit switching the legs.

So then what are you going to do with your VE/VT?? Leave it LEGGLESS!!! OHH the AGONY! :blink:  :blink:  :p

I think he just wants to order a replacement VE or VT leg, as replacement parts for the older fastpack and fastpack-able VF's like the 1J and the 1S are no longer available.

Edited by imode

I don't see why it would'nt fit! I haven't recieved my SO or Elint yet but I would think They should work fine. I doubt the Pegs have changed so much. The older Hex looking pegs fit my 1J fine and the newer 1D square pegs fit well too. Even though the nose of the VT/Elint have been resulpted the're probably the same Pegs. I know pics would help but sorry don't have any. I'm sure somebody will be along to confirm it.

Yup, its a perfect fit ... ... Its better to chose VE-1, cos the colour is closer.

Thanks!

Colour doesn't really matter, as a good layer of primer and a layer of flat white will cover it up.

Now to see if the Yamato Parts service thing at the top of the toys page works out...