Pics of collection

hirohawa

what a collection .......

in my place there's no shopping place to buy macross model :(:(:( , even if it just for a 1/144 scale ........ if i want to have some i have to buy it online :( and it also charge more in cash.

man ... i really hate this, i'm jealous to all of you. all i have is a vf-17s model 1/144 scale, i got it from someone nice enough who sent it to me. GOD BLESS YOU MAN ...

i'm wandering if there someone else who want to share/donate some of theirs model for me ??? :p

(you could PM me if you want to donate or share your model with me :p )

i was just talking about this with [EXO] yesterday. Being in SoCal has really made this collection possible. I'm from NY and buying these valks would be so much more expensive and almost impossible to track down in a brick and mortar store back east.

Out here there are so many local supprting Vendors like Soze and Kevin and events like Macrossworld Cons and there are great places like Frank and Sons - which the best way to describe it for those who haven't been there is like cheap crack house heaven for toy collectors.

I'm from NY and buying these valks would be so much more expensive and almost impossible to track down in a brick and mortar store back east.

tell me about it. <_<

its like highway freakin robbery over here and thats if you find anything good. i wish i had some left coast connections. :(