Dropping a deuce

DanGAGT

you all are sick... I never, never again buying anything used  <_<

As soon I as go back to my parents home I am spraying desinfectant to the Valks I bought used...

Now that is a damn good idea.

aaahhhhahaha. That's why I buy most of my stuff brand new! ;):p:D:lol:

Yeah but everything you traded is used... hahaha... that's not weathering on the red Alpha...

Other phrases for dropping a deuce:

pinching a loaf

fire off a missile

let the dogs out

taking the Browns to the Superbowl

How about: "dropping the kids off at the pool"?

If I ever dropped one of MY Yamato's in the bowl, it would be the end. <_<

BTW: Godzilla. congrats on your new total. ;)

Doesnt "dropping the kids off at the pool" imply something else??? :blink::ph34r:

All so wrong... so very very wrong... <_<

Nup. Me and the boys have always used it. I would liek to know if there's another meaning :blink:

Here's one from South Park that I think fits the bill: "giving birth to a brown baby boy.

Damn...Now you sick fecalpheliacs have me doing it!..... :lol:

laying pipe

growing a tail

wrestling a brown bear

best post evar!

oh my....we are at page 4 now :lol:

[oh my....we are at page 4 now :lol:

hopefully we will not go much further than this, and somebody will shut it down, i am sorry stuff like this is pointless, i know you guys are having fun , but i really do not know why we are talking about taking a dump and the many phrase's that go with it, i had expected this thread to get shut down in the first day. i cannot believe it has gone on this far, some of these threads lately are getting stupid.

sorry for being the stick in the mud.

chris

Here's one from South Park that I think fits the bill:  "giving birth to a brown baby boy.

Damn...Now you sick fecalpheliacs have me doing it!..... :lol:

Dude! That's some f#*!ed up S#!t right here! :D

Ah toilet humor...where would I be without you? ;)

Sean

hopefully we will not go much further than this, and somebody will shut it down, i am sorry stuff like this is pointless, i know you guys are having fun , but i really do not know why we are talking about taking a dump and the many phrase's that go with it, i had expected this thread to get shut down in the first day. i cannot believe it has gone on this far, some of these threads lately are getting stupid.

chris

Or you could just not read the thread if it bothers you. :)

Go HERE instead.

chris

Or you could just not read the thread if it bothers you. :)

Go HERE instead.

:huh::huh::blink::blink:

All you ever wanted to know about poop but were to afraid, or had the decency not, to ask. :ph34r:

Edited by mechaninac

[oh my....we are at page 4 now :lol:

chris

Well I am sure the Mods are taking no action because maye they are too deep into Yoshinol (the best thing Yoshi ever left in MW) or because they are just having fun with this thread, like many of us... fun wich of course does not apply to all the members.

And yes it is a pathetic thread, but still it is quite fun to read.

i knew a kid in grade school that use to pick up dried dog crap, put it in his mouth to get it nice, moist and chewy, then fling it at the girls. :blink:

funny then, quite disgusting now. :lol:

So now that you are adults do you ever go visit him in his padded cell? :p

i knew a kid in grade school that use to pick up dried dog crap, put it in his mouth to get it nice, moist and chewy, then fling it at the girls.  :blink: 

funny then, quite disgusting now.  :lol:

So now that you are adults do you ever go visit him in his padded cell? :p

oddly enough, he now teaches 2nd grade english.

i wonder what his students would think of him if they knew? :ph34r:

Could I have picked a better time to read this thread than while eating a McRibs sandwich? 

Well, could always ask what the McRib is made of :p.....but I'll spare you from that this time.

QUOTE (eriku @ Dec 3 2004, 11:58 AM)

QUOTE (haterist @ Dec 3 2004, 11:28 AM)

i knew a kid in grade school that use to pick up dried dog crap, put it in his mouth to get it nice, moist and chewy, then fling it at the girls.   

funny then, quite disgusting now.   

So now that you are adults do you ever go visit him in his padded cell? 

i wonder what his students would think of him if they knew? 

If they found out, 1 of 2 things could happen....

1) They'd gross out.......

2) They'd gross out THAN ask for lessons on that.

Could I have picked a better time to read this thread than while eating a McRibs sandwich? 

Well, could always ask what the McRib is made of :p.....but I'll spare you from that this time.

QUOTE (eriku @ Dec 3 2004, 11:58 AM)

QUOTE (haterist @ Dec 3 2004, 11:28 AM)

i knew a kid in grade school that use to pick up dried dog crap, put it in his mouth to get it nice, moist and chewy, then fling it at the girls.   

funny then, quite disgusting now.   

So now that you are adults do you ever go visit him in his padded cell?  

i wonder what his students would think of him if they knew? 

If they found out, 1 of 2 things could happen....

1) They'd gross out.......

2) They'd gross out THAN ask for lessons on that.

Or could you ask what is the delicious tasing BBQ sauce made of, since it's supposed to be redder than browner... :ph34r:

If his student knew, he'd be the coolest teacher evah. :lol:

hehe... he said stick in the mud... ^_^

LMAOROTF

I laughted out loud at that one. :lol:

Everything I hold good and sacred has been ripped from me, and I'm not talking about those rock solid hard turds to evacuate.

Okay, I gots me a story to tell.

I work in a 30 story building, and the ground and 2nd floors are open to the public during open business hours. One day my supervisor comes to me and says that there's a trail of crap from the top of the up escalator, on second floor, all the way, and around the corner, to the Men's public washroom. The bathroom was of course empty. That in itself is pretty gross. But get this; Nobody saw who done this. I mean, it's in a public place, during regular business hours, and nobady saw anything, not even security. Come on! Anyways, to avoid or catch the person who'd done this, they(building manager/security) installed two cameras one for each escalator.

True story done, now for my variation:

FIRE PHOTON TORPEDOES!

I would personally never bring a valk into the bathroom no matter how bored I get when laying bricks. They are just too valuble to me. Besides aren't you guys worried about the smell? Also, some of you must have a fibre deficiency or something, you shouldn't have enough time while dropping a deuce to actually play with your toys. <_<

A bad case scenario about faeces in public places is one in the gym. The gym staff continually found humna faeces in the trashcan in the solarium room. Determined to find the culprit, they checked the room after every user. Finally they caught a woman after inspection. She admitted to the crime, saying that she only had 30 minutes on the bed, and didn't want to waste time going to the bathroom. They never saw her again after that. :ph34r:

Also, some of you must have a fibre deficiency or something, you shouldn't have enough time while dropping a deuce to actually play with your toys.  <_<

Some people have more than enough time to play with their toys.

Where I work, the restroom lights are hooked up to some kind of motion detector. No movement for half an hour and the lights go off. On two occasions I've gone entered to find that the lights were off. I figure I'm the only one there, but then I hear someone start to work the tp dispenser in one of the stalls.

Now I don't mind relaxing while sitting on the can, but over half an hour!?! Maybe he fell asleep, but I think the more important question is - how long would he have sat in the dark? :o

I got a story.

Couple years back when i was attending University of Arizona. My freshman year I was in the dorms. This senior living across the hallway from me was a wackjob. All of us in the hall (neighbors) swore he must have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder)

Lets start off with some of the lesser weird activities. One he uses Hot water ALL the time even when he brushes his teeth.

When he takes a shower he washes his hands first!!!! goes into the public shower to turn ont he water and then washes his hands again!!! then enters the steaming hot shower fully clothed!!!! Shoes and socks and all!!!! There is enough room to undress I guess cause it is a handicapped shower. then exits fully clothed.

When he uses the toilet to urinate you can hear the stream hit the water. then when that stops he just stands there for like 10 minutes. approx. Doing nothing!!!! then flushes. I dont think he's playing with himself. he's the kind of guy who wastes paper towls to open the door upon leaving the bathroom.

And when he goes No. 2 there are no paper seat covers so he uses up half a roll of toilet paper to line the toilet seat. and the worse part is he doesnt have the courtesy to flush the DIY seat cushion. He just leaves it there!!!!!

Edited by Solscud007

Also, some of you must have a fibre deficiency or something, you shouldn't have enough time while dropping a deuce to actually play with your toys.  <_<

Some people have more than enough time to play with their toys.

Where I work, the restroom lights are hooked up to some kind of motion detector. No movement for half an hour and the lights go off. On two occasions I've gone entered to find that the lights were off. I figure I'm the only one there, but then I hear someone start to work the tp dispenser in one of the stalls.

Now I don't mind relaxing while sitting on the can, but over half an hour!?! Maybe he fell asleep, but I think the more important question is - how long would he have sat in the dark? :o

My old office used to have this. I got 'trapped in the dark' once too but not because I take 30 minute steamers but because I didn't reset the counter once I got in there. After 4 minutes, it went off. Luckily (or unluckily) my co-worker came in and turned the lights on for me.

I got a story.

Couple years back when i was attending University of Arizona. My freshman year I was in the dorms. This senior living across the hallway from me was a wackjob. All of us in the hall (neighbors) swore he must have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder)

Lets start off with some of the lesser weird activities. One he uses Hot water ALL the time even when he brushes his teeth.

When he takes a shower he washes his hands first!!!! goes into the public shower to turn ont he water and then washes his hands again!!! then enters the steaming hot shower fully clothed!!!! Shoes and socks and all!!!! There is enough room to undress I guess cause it is a handicapped shower. then exits fully clothed.

When he uses the toilet to urinate you can hear the stream hit the water. then when that stops he just stands there for like 10 minutes. approx. Doing nothing!!!! then flushes. I dont think he's playing with himself. he's the kind of guy who wastes paper towls to open the door upon leaving the bathroom.

And when he goes No. 2 there are no paper seat covers so he uses up half a roll of toilet paper to line the toilet seat. and the worse part is he doesnt have the courtesy to flush the DIY seat cushion. He just leaves it there!!!!!

your best friend eh?

hehehe :D

poor nick had to clean up a DIY seat cushion :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
ahhhh.... I just blessed my new cowboy bebop illustrations - The Wind, artbook!  ;)  :p  :D  :lol:

You wiped with it?? :o

:p

haha, nah. of course not!! I'm not rich!! :p:D:lol: