Dropping a deuce

DanGAGT

i remember sharing my experience here about 2 years ago that i dropped my reissue hikaru vf-1a heatshield in that pile of poo and yellowish solution and many freaked out of what i've done. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GARGH!! WHat's wrong with you people??? :ph34r::ph34r::huh::blink::ph34r:

these are probably some of the things we can talk about while waiting for new toys to be released :lol::p

what I really wanna know is what's going on with the YF-19FP... yeah, let's talk about that instead. We haven't mentioned that in ages!!!

these are probably some of the things we can talk about while waiting for new toys to be released :lol:  :p

what I really wanna know is what's going on with the YF-19FP... yeah, let's talk about that instead. We haven't mentioned that in ages!!!

Why talking about the YF 19... It will only make us depressed. And we wont see poo till next year anyways... or till 2006 if we EVER see that YF at all.

I think the Poo chat is much more interesting. :lol:

these are probably some of the things we can talk about while waiting for new toys to be released :lol:  :p

Why talking about the YF 19... It will only make us depressed. And we wont see poo till next year anyways... or till 2006 if we EVER see that YF at all.

ah i know! maybe someone in yamato drops the 19FP line art or prototype in the poo and therefore we wont see it coming anymore :lol:

any backup copy? NO! :p

Edited by Toonz

ah i know! maybe someone in yamato drops the 19FP line art or prototype in the poo and therefore we wont see it coming anymore :lol:

any backup copy? NO! :p

Nah! I will tell the real story about the YF 19.

Yamato had the sculpt ready, but before they made the molds, they gave the prototipe to Graham for advice (like they usually did) Graham secretely, took the toy to the bathroom, so nobody could see the YF, but accidentally drop it in to the bowl... You know, a british would never dirt his hands, so he just flushed... :(

That is the story, that is why we do not have YF 19 and why Yamato dont speak to Graham anymore. :ph34r:

you all are sick... I never, never again buying anything used <_<

As soon I as go back to my parents home I am spraying desinfectant to the Valks I bought used...

Now I know why used goods sell for dirty cheap on eBay. :blink:

As for your parents' home, I am afraid it's already too late! The place's tainted, you need to burn all your used Valks! :p:D:lol:

It's true, it's all true! Arghhh.......the shame.

Runs away to hide in the closet, head in hands.

Graham

sooo... it all comes out it the end...

:blink:

:unsure:

it's funny how 2 seemingly unrelated subjects turned out to be so relevant to each other... :huh:

The bathroom is a no-fly zone for my valks, too afraid of dropping stuff in the toilet (almost dropped my glasses in a few times).

My "Super-Ostrich Eating" cat on the other hand already jumped into the toilet once... :rolleyes: The crazy freak runs all over the house and jumps into the bathtub now :lol: (toilet lids must always be left down with cats, it's a bad idea to leave that toilet lid up :ph34r: ). Had to wash him like all hell when he jumped in. :rolleyes:

It's true, it's all true! Arghhh.......the shame.

Runs away to hide in the closet, head in hands.

Graham

sooo... it all comes out it the end...

:blink:

:unsure:

it's funny how 2 seemingly unrelated subjects turned out to be so relevant to each other... :huh:

i think the truth has finally being revealed :lol:

graham, what say you? :D:p

<_< My dogs back when they were puppies and growing their fangs would be chewing everything... some would go and chew the tortoise crap...

My brother once had the surprised of seeing one of the puppies while walking into his room, he call the little pup, the puppy turned around to show half of her body all covered in crap and run to my brother... :lol:

The poor guy had to take her running and almost throwing up to wash the puppy up. :lol:

What happened to the good ol' days when adults read newspapers and magazines in the little boy's room? :blink:

Hahahha... :lol:

Anyways... well, I guess I'll add to this madness. :p

When I was about 5 or so, I brought my small Taiwan bootleg Macross VF-1S to the bathroom. BUT I was taking a bath not dropping logs as ppl would put it. As years past, I eventually broke it and it was the end of that. I never brought a Macross toy back to the bathroom ever since. ;)

Now, I'm going to excuse myself... to go dip all my used Macross items into a bucket of bleach and clean the hell out of it!!! :ph34r::lol:

you all are sick... I never, never again buying anything used  <_<

As soon I as go back to my parents home I am spraying desinfectant to the Valks I bought used...

Now that is a damn good idea.

aaahhhhahaha. That's why I buy most of my stuff brand new! ;):p:D:lol:

Yeah but everything you traded is used... hahaha... that's not weathering on the red Alpha...

Other phrases for dropping a deuce:

pinching a loaf

fire off a missile

let the dogs out

taking the Browns to the Superbowl

How about: "dropping the kids off at the pool"?

If I ever dropped one of MY Yamato's in the bowl, it would be the end. <_<

BTW: Godzilla. congrats on your new total. ;)

For all of you squeemish readers out there, I say relax. It's only poop! It washes. :p:lol:

I have two kids, and they've dropped so many things down the bowl I've lost count. <_< Luckily it's always been clean so I just reach in and grab whatever they dropped and then wash like crazy with soap and hot water. They of course think it's the grossest thing in the world. :rolleyes: But our dog and cat both drink out of the toilet, and then the kids will let them lick their faces right after. Go figure.

Here's my best story though,

One time I dropped a brand new bar of soap down the toilet and it slid right on down the drain. How far? I couldn't tell, but it was out of sight so I left it. I figured it would soften up and wash away. Well, we had to go through about two weeks of carefully flushing in small amounts because the toilet would barely drain while that soap was stuck in there, and it would almost overflow. I got quite a bit of razzing from the wife for that trick! :p

I like to play my gameboy SP on the can.

and once I dropped my cell phone between my legs, past the unit and down into the toilet.

i yanked it out and it still worked. cracked me up everytime one of my friends wanted to use it to make a call..

never transformed a valk on the can tho..

Yeah but everything you traded is used... hahaha... that's not weathering on the red Alpha...

pinching a loaf

fire off a missile

let the dogs out

Doesnt "dropping the kids off at the pool" imply something else??? :blink::ph34r:

All so wrong... so very very wrong... <_<

pinching a loaf

fire off a missile

let the dogs out

Doesnt "dropping the kids off at the pool" imply something else??? :blink::ph34r:

The room where the king goes alone?

The other throne?

gosh you all have corrupted me :ph34r:

pinching a loaf

fire off a missile

let the dogs out

Nup. Me and the boys have always used it. I would liek to know if there's another meaning :blink:

Now you and your boys can switch to:

Transforming a valk

"I'll be back... I gotta go transform a valk"

Going for a GERWALK.

"Man I need to go for a long GERWALK"

Enjoying Sunset Beach

"Hand me that magazine, I'm gonna read it while I enjoy Sunset Beach"

Battroid:

"He can't sit still 'cause he's got a bad case of the batrroids..."

For the MPC fans:

"Gonna drop a load of Harmony Gold"

pinching a loaf

fire off a missile

let the dogs out

Nup. Me and the boys have always used it. I would liek to know if there's another meaning :blink:

Here's one from South Park that I think fits the bill: "giving birth to a brown baby boy.

Damn...Now you sick fecalpheliacs have me doing it!..... :lol:

Edited by mechaninac

Now you and your boys can switch to:

Transforming a valk

"I'll be back... I gotta go transform a valk"

Going for a GERWALK.

"Man I need to go for a long GERWALK"

Enjoying Sunset Beach

"Hand me that magazine, I'm gonna read it while I enjoy Sunset Beach"

Battroid:

"He can't sit still 'cause he's got a bad case of the batrroids..."

For the MPC fans:

"Gonna drop a load of Harmony Gold"

hilarious

You all need to start a "brown list" in the sale thread so we know who's been flying patrol while on the bowl... >_<

That's too funny, but I'm all for a brown list. I just got a loose Scattershot figure in the mail the other day that's caked with grime. This thread makes me not want to touch it. Gives his name a whole new meaning, too... :ph34r:

pinching a loaf

fire off a missile

let the dogs out

Here's one from South Park that I think fits the bill: "giving birth to a brown baby boy.

Damn...Now you sick fecalpheliacs have me doing it!..... :lol:

laying pipe

growing a tail

wrestling a brown bear

best post evar!