New Kit arrived

Less than Super Ostrich

Just want to post you on a brand new kit that just arrived. His name is William Allan and is sure to be a modeler. I promise to teach him the difference between a VF-1A and a Strike Valkyrie.

by the way... sorry about announcing this here, but you guys have been kind of a second family to me. Thanks all.

post-3-1101610826_thumb.jpg

Edited by Less than Super Ostrich

Hey congrats! Better start putting away money for clothes for this one, my daughter was 8lbs 4oz 21", and at 18 months is wearing clothes for 2+ year old kids--the bigger they are the faster they grow it seems!

All the best to the family!

Sean

Hey congrats LTSO! Thanks for sharing with us, is this your first or second?

We had our second about 6 months ago and are really enjoying him.

That's one big boy!

Edited by Grayson72

congrats LTSO, i guess you will no longer have any time for a alittle while for putting together Macross kits :p you look like a very happy family in those pictures :)

Looks like the quality of materials is very high. The level of finish looks great as well. I think you pay for these particular models as you go along.

Congratulations! Your life is forever changed. Hang in there it gets more fun as they get older.

Wow!! How lucky to have gotten that particular kit! Congratulations!

We've been looking for this kit too, but haven't gotten it yet - but it sure is fun trying!! :p

We wish you all the best on your little bundle of Valkyrie breaker - err... I mean joy! I guess it will be time to move all your toys & models up a few levels in the next year or so eh? :D