Model Valkrie Gallery

peter

I like the more yellowish brown you used for the paint scheme, it seems to be a closer match to the earlier boxarts and instructions than the lighter, more reddish shade you see today IIRC.

I don't remember what color I used but it was definitely out of the bottle. I did not reach the stage of custom mixing colors in those years.

BTW have you tried your hands on one of the Hasegawa kits yet?

I actually just started working on Hasegawa's Super VF-1A Fighter mode. I'm trying to see what I can do with the cockpit, lot of scratchbuilding to do there. I also have Hasegawas VF-1S Strike Valkyrie fighter, a regular VF-1J fighter and a weapons set. I've had these for a while but I've been busy working on other projects (WW2 aircraft).

Oh, FYI that kit is 1/72 scale not 1/48

You are absolutely correct. I don't know why I said 1/48 when it says 1/72 right on the box. I'll just chalk it up to my being sick at home for the past two days and I wasn't in my right mind. :)

And that VF-0B looks fabulous Grayson72. :D

Well if this is going to be the official gallery for the time being then I better post these.

372989[/snapback]

I am requesting that you post many, many pics of your VF-0 from all angles. Is it newly built? Have you been holding out on us??? Add some close-ups, too. Just give it its own dedicated thread.

373082[/snapback]

It had it's own thread, you even commented in it you goofball :lol:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...1&hl=vf-0b&st=0

Well if this is going to be the official gallery for the time being then I better post these.

372989[/snapback]

I am requesting that you post many, many pics of your VF-0 from all angles. Is it newly built? Have you been holding out on us??? Add some close-ups, too. Just give it its own dedicated thread.

373082[/snapback]

374032[/snapback]

OK. That's pretty embarrasing... :ph34r:

372989[/snapback]

373082[/snapback]

374032[/snapback]

You should be honored that I posted a praise to your skills not once but twice. :p