Model Valkrie Gallery

peter

:rolleyes:

The display with the water splitting was a really cool idea. You just need to work on your camera focus!

And about the Ostrich looking red....I think it looks good red, who says it has to be orange all the time?

Edited by peter

Thanks everyone!

YES I have to work on this camera thing. The Ost. looks red but it's a dark orange. Don't know why it looks red. Maybe the lighting in the basement.

The poster I got on Ebay for like $5.00. It's the special anime Star Wars poster that came with the SW Magnas. I don't have the Magnas just the poster which I think looks cool. Out of all my anime posters only this one and another made it. The rest got ripped when I moved or over the years.

I HAVE to thank the master WM Cheng for his invaluable modeling tips!

Also all oil washes are not with oil. I tried the oil on several models but for some reason they didn't work out. So instead I use an acrylic paint found at the rag shop or Walmart for under a dollar. And they come in different colors. I follow the future oil futre but instead use the acrylic and it dries within an hour or so. Then I use clear Windex (glass cleaner) to wipe the excess. Works great! It's fast. You can do touch ups in an hour and....No smell!!!! :D

Thank you everyone for the comments! I am still working on my models trying to get better. You can see some of my non Macross in the others section.

Next is the STAP from SW and a VF-1A and then a VF-1J in the whit and grey scheme.

Edited by Mechleader