Macross songs complete

vistali1

Hey, guys, I am new here. I have been looking for all the good songs from Macross. I have DYRL in jap and cantonese version. I am missing English version. I need help. And there are a list of good song on the pic that I attached. Please take a look, And I found the only place to listen to "Angle's Painting Tools" which is here http://www.qqrm.com/dongman.htm. They have it like this :天使の绘の具. I got a full jap version of DYRL. and some other good songs. I just want to know if any one out there has more. I hope we can share some. Thank you very much! my AIM is vistaleeluck if u want to talk!

post-2-1100839884_thumb.jpg

hey, welcome to macrossworld. nice picture of minmay btw. feel sorry for the 56k people. hahah...

anyways, for music, i know theres some in the imacross server that MW is nice enuf to setup for us. theres also plenty of videos and other macross goodies in there.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=244

check it out. dont hog the bandwidth tho. ;)

Edited by AlphaHX

• 3 weeks later...
They have a nice collection of Macross related music and OSTs. Last I saw- it was 650 MBs + Macross, DYRL, macross Plus and Macross Zero. Pleanty of stuff

I got an error 400 when I tried to download the 110 MB 20th anniversary clip.

better ask my question here too than create a new thread ;)

What's the title of the background song in Macross Plus where the YF-19 is entering the Earth's atmosphere and all the lasers were firing at the debris?

Thanks! :)

i think it's called information high

They have a nice collection of Macross related music and OSTs. Last I saw- it was 650 MBs + Macross, DYRL, macross Plus and Macross Zero. Pleanty of stuff

I got an error 400 when I tried to download the 110 MB 20th anniversary clip.

That's strange.

Ok, I hope I don't sound like an idiot :: But do you have a good torrent software?

I just downloaded it 2 weeks ago (that clip that you mention) and it worked fine :blink: