Joke Machine Decal orders

Solscud007

I need to knwo who wants these. So far I only have Six and it is a waste of my time and Devins if it is only 6. Specially devin's since he spent time and money printing and supplies.

Yeah, what he said. :) Seriously, though, I hope there are more of you out there who want these sets.... :unsure:

I do, but I need to pay solscud for that damn dragonzord first and then pay some other people as well for other stuff. It just never ends!! But I'd love to get a set of stickers. :p:D:lol:

How much are they and is there still any chance for a supplemental so we can complete 4 with one to 2 sheets. I've got 6 jokes that need stickers but its seems like I'd be paying for a lot of extra stuff I don't need in its current form. I really need sticker but have no need for the 18 extra chest stripes I'll end up with.

• 5 months later...
Whatever happened to the decals for JMs, I have been patiently waiting for details of when these are available and when to send payment (I already know where to send it).

I don't think the demand for this set was there so it was abandoned.

Whatever happened to the decals for JMs, I have been patiently waiting for details of when these are available and when to send payment (I already know where to send it).

I don't think the demand for this set was there so it was abandoned.

Not abandoned, just put on hold for a little while. My life went to hell in a handbasket in November and only recently have I managed to get back on track in any meaningful sort of way with respect to Macross projects. With any luck, there will be sets available for purchase starting next month. I have to talk to Nick about it, though. There might even be some at the MW Con....

QUOTE]

Not abandoned, just put on hold for a little while. My life went to hell in a handbasket in November and only recently have I managed to get back on track in any meaningful sort of way with respect to Macross projects. There might even be some at the MW Con....

Welcome back from hell......