OMG. Bandai is rereleasing the BPX-01 Yamato.

UN Spacy

Holy Crap!!!!!!

I have been waiting for this ever since I missed it the last time.

I can't believe how much the price on these things has shot throught the roof.

Needless to say I have alreadey preordered mine........Now I just have to think of a way to break the news to the wife..........

damn it, all thiese toys coming out and then BAM!! yamato releases everything macross

want one definatly :rolleyes:

Huh? - the only thing Yamato has on the horizon is the crap-tastic VF-0S super stackable, and the Koenig Monster. Unless you count the re-re-issue of the VF-1S but by now don't we all have at least one of those? :rolleyes:

I think their days of releasing "everything macross" have come to a close sadly. :(

But is there an Arcadia as well?

How about just doing all the Matsumoto ships! I'd love to have a set. Too bad I've heard a lot of bad things about the Yamato/Star Blazers miniatures, otherwise I'd be picking those up.

I'm STILL waiting for a 1/625 Andromeda. That's look sessy next to the Yamato.

How about just doing all the Matsumoto ships! I'd love to have a set. Too bad I've heard a lot of bad things about the Yamato/Star Blazers miniatures, otherwise I'd be picking those up.

Are speaking of the Space Battleship Matsumoto or all of the various series he had a design in. If you have concerns about the Museum of Leiji Matsumoto series, I can tell you that I am very satisified with them. While the older Yamato display pieces may have a few moving parts, Museum of Leiji Matsumoto pieces have a lot of detail, but prove extremely delicate. I need to take apicture of my collection, but check my reply at the "Likelihood of a BPX-01 re-release?, Please Bandai/Diamond.. say yes." thread for some pictures by other people.

While long sold out, also check out Just Be Toys' Yamato selection for some pictures.

Are speaking of the Space Battleship Matsumoto or all of the various series he had a design in. If you have concerns about the Museum of Leiji Matsumoto series, I can tell you that I am very satisified with them. While the older Yamato display pieces may have a few moving parts, Museum of Leiji Matsumoto pieces have a lot of detail, but prove extremely delicate. I need to take apicture of my collection, but check my reply at the "Likelihood of a BPX-01 re-release?, Please Bandai/Diamond.. say yes." thread for some pictures by other people.

While long sold out, also check out Just Be Toys' Yamato selection for some pictures.

I'm not familiar with that line. I was talking about the miniatures for the Yamato war game.

I'm STILL waiting for a 1/625 Andromeda. That's look sessy next to the Yamato.

What are you smoking? Although the Andromeda is a cool ship, the Yamato rules. Still it would great to have 1/625 Andromeda.

What are you smoking? Although the Andromeda is a cool ship, the Yamato rules. Still it would great to have 1/625 Andromeda.

Anything is better than the NEXT ship in the SOP lineup.

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?BAN925523

I'd take an Andromeda over that ANYDAY.

post-26-1100663166.gif

While long sold out, also check out Just Be Toys'  Yamato selection for some pictures.

I'm not familiar with that line. I was talking about the miniatures for the Yamato war game.

I took some quick and dirty pictures. Pardon the mess, I need to get my collection into a display case and they are just sitting in a spare room.

Three on the right are the Museum of Leiji Matsumoto EDF battleship, Yamato and Andromeda. Three on the left are their 1980 toy predecessors (company name escapes me).

Yamato-EDF01.jpg

Yamato-EDF02.jpg

Museum of Leiji Matsumoto DX versions of the Yamato and Andromeda

Yamato-EDF04.jpg

Yamato-EDF05.jpg

Bandai SOC Yamato and the Museum of Leiji Matsumoto DX versions of the Yamato and Andromeda in the foreground

Yamato-EDF03.jpg