Yu Gi Oh Cards

Oberatixx

OK, it's not my business and don't take this on the bad side, I'm actually just gonna give you a sugestion: if you want to give the kid a nice present get something that'll make him play outside and use his imagination...

<_< certainly not your business cause seems you have no idea what you are talking about

OK, it's not my business and don't take this on the bad side, I'm actually just gonna give you a sugestion: if you want to give the kid a nice present get something that'll make him play outside and use his imagination...

<_< certainly not your business cause seems you have no idea what you are talking about

Nope, you're wrong sir, I have 2 nephiews and 2 cousings worth of experience with the matter, I don't care if it's Yugioh, pokemon or Magic but I've seen the results, as I said I was only giving the guy some advice, not flaming anything, if I wanted to turned this into some anti card game war my words would have been different, I actually don't care if the guy buys the cards or not but I remember being in the same position with one of my nephiews and I trully regret buying him the f...ing starter set. Get the kid a basketball or a radio control car or something that makes him move, not those cards that only become an addiction in front of a table. My comment is also based in the fact that kids now spend their time either in front of a tv or playing with such games, what happened with the good old outdoor games? I don't know... My two cents...

Edited by macplus