VF-0A cannon fodder custom complete!

VF-19 pilot!!!

thanks alot guys ,

i love these kits , i'm gonna do the YF-19 next as well as a ravens version,

as far as the VF-1's well, i have all the yamato 1/60's which are the same size as the hasegawa's so they look great next to them.

i'm affriad the VF-1's are to micronized for me to wanna work on them.

thanks

as always i will post more pics :)

Am I the only one who noticed the gaping seemlines?

You did a great job on the paint scheme, but you should really slow down and work on the some more of the details.

Yes, there are some gaps but what I see is M0 collection that looks very nice when I'm still pilling up model boxes of the same models... I mean, he has some gaps here and there but he has finished more Macross models than I did in my entire life and they look really good. I always try to fill gaps, polish the plastic, re-do panels line and all that modellers stuff that ussually stop my modelling for months.

VF-19 pilot!!!: maybe you should try Mr Surfacer as a gap filler. I use the 500 direct from the bottle (actually from the lid where is thickser) and it works great on minor gaps. I dries very fast too and finishing with a 600 sand paper would give you a smooth enough surface.