Lynn Minmay - chinese dress

Ryuji

Your sig is cool, and what would your work be without the camel toe! :lol:

How can I get one?

Brilliant Ryuji. Absolutely brilliant.

Is it wrong that the camel toe was the first thing I noticed. Hehehe.

Nice addition to an already EXCELLENT Ryuji piece. Good stuff. B))

FOR GOD'S SAKE, MAN!! HAVE HOBBYFAN SELL A PRE-PAINTED VERSION FOR THOSE OF US OUT THERE WHO ARE ARTISTICALLY CHALLENGED!!

Okay, I'm done yelling in a feverished state. Those have got to be some of the sexiest Minmay statues I have ever seen. You certainly got my girlfriend calling me a pig for leering at the images.

Edited by Noriko Takaya

How about for us cheatskates who want to buy it as a Todd Mcfarlane-style toy, all assembled and prepainted...and cheap? Probably not going to happen....oh well, I'll just gawk at the pictures you guys post here.

ok, I want one!!! How much would it be to have one fully built and painted? :huh: Dayum good job dood!!

oh, and is the first one still available?

Edited by BoBe-Patt

I've seen that silver-transparent colour technique used on a Cutey Honey kit, and I have to say that that style of painting always blows me away.

Getting that candy apple red simply outshines any other painting method (pun not intended) and it always makes me want to try my own hand at it.

Still, great kudos to your sculpting skill and painting style. Absolutly top-notch.

I so want one of these kits. It's just absolutely gorgeous. I guess I don't need my girlfriend anymore. :wub:

Time to invest in some more paint and get ready to take on another project

Hahah... I bet Hikaru wouldnt have left Minmay for Misa if she looked like that! 

Ya know, Hikaru, I got your ex girlfriend right here! I'm in love with a resin kit. LOL! :lol:

Hahah... I bet Hikaru wouldnt have left Minmay for Misa if she looked like that! 

Ya know, Hikaru, I got your ex girlfriend right here! I'm in love with a resin kit. LOL! :lol:

If Hikaru played it right he coulda have both Minmay and Misa... he's a dumb@$$.