The Official Yamato VB-6 Monster Thread

Yup, I did. Just got my PAIR! :p I'm lucky enough to be in HK at the moment & Neova hooked me up ... case fresh!

We also did a toy run tonight around HK & must have spotted it atleast half a dozen times @ 890 HK - 980 HK. So be patient, it's here. ;)

BTW - hit Neova up, he's got cases stacked of this Monster. First come first serve. You snooze, you lose.

Edited by xstoys

woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mines getting shipped out today or tomorrow.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

WTF! Where did you get your from? I need my new valk fix fast!

if you're like me, and by your post, i know you are :p , then you should be buying from Neova(anthony).

whenever anything new comes out, i go through him cause i get the item 3-4 days after the release date, neova's da man and his packing solid. B))

You guys act like you're designing a confidential government funded super stealth plane or something. You're a t-o-y c-o-m-p-a-n-y, figure it out. The stuff you make are copies of what's already out there~~

Whatever doodes! :lol:

now that is a VERY dumb thing to say. :blink:

ever been to Vegas?

ever seen any serious poker players show their hand to the other players on the table?

i would imagine BBTS won't be getting htere stuff for another week at the very least.

it only came out yesterday in HK so his dealer would have to get his order ready, box it up, ship it, get it to the US, clear customs, wait for the shipment to arrive, receive the goods, box up a bunch of orders, UPS has to pick it up, then theres another 5 days until you get.

Hey, it looks like they changed the colour at the last minute to be more accurate to the game. Was that why it was delayed? I wouldn't have minded the green.

So that's what caused the delay? <_< Oh well. :rolleyes:

I´m so getting this geezer.

Ypu know , to actually be looking at a Koenig toy after all the years I´ve been waiting for Yamato to realise how cool the VF-X2 valks are is so nice. anyway , all I really have to say is DAMN , it looks so freaking fine , I realli didn´t expect a Yamato toy to look this good considering how bad pitiful their toys have been of lately ( VF-0 anyone ?).

hopefully it turns out to be as cool quality-wise as it looks.

how I wish they do a VF-0D

OK, I've just merged the two Yamato VB-6 Konig Monster threads, as it's pointless having two separate threads on the same subject.

Post all comments on the toy in this thread. No starting new Yamato VB-6 threads or they will be locked.

Graham

Wow. This thing's pretty poseable, too. I'm diggin on this thing more and more....and I'm starting to get excited. :D I'm gettin mine shipped along with the VF-1S reissue from Kevin at the same time. That's gonna be one BIG box. I can't wait. A 1S, Monster, motorcycle, and my girlfriend's gettin herself two new pillows for me to lay my head in.....all these new toys this month. Yippee!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

According to that article, the eyes and UN Spacy symbols are stickers. There are more stickers, but there are no instructions as to where to place them, a la Macross Plus VFs.

Oh wow... as if they didn't hate Macross collectors enough. Why not include a gun so we call just shoot ourselves... <_<

:lol:

I see a nekkid Monster in my future...

...and not my ex

... that would be my past...

Check this out.

The label above indicates a "mystery piece", which, according to the article, hides a kind of small missile or something, and is even hinged. However, it does not move much and the author thinks that it may have been a gimmick which was canned afterwards.

The lower one points to a tab which on the instructions and the package photos is depicted as facing backwards, yet on the actual product faces forwards, resulting in the legs not locking properly in shuttle mode. Is this why on every pic I see of the shuttle the sides are "hanging" instead of being straight?

Good luck getting Yamato to answer anything before the new year.

Oh, dear.

post-4-1104383665.jpg