Pics of Mechs with their Pilots

glane21

I think that is a very nice touch to your display... The pilots look great next to their mecha... The Macross pilots are a tad large though.. :p

Dude, where did you get the 0083 figures from????

ME WANT!

i remember a local Toys R Us having all kinds of character figures of some of the 0083 characters...i think they were like $2.25 each...there was kou, gato, and nina figures...i'm not sure if they still have 'em since it's been a few months :(

Dude, where did you get the 0083 figures from????

ME WANT!

i remember a local Toys R Us having all kinds of character figures of some of the 0083 characters...i think they were like $2.25 each...there was kou, gato, and nina figures...i'm not sure if they still have 'em since it's been a few months :(

Do you remember who made them?

I think that is a very nice touch to your display... The pilots look great next to their mecha... The Macross pilots are a tad large though.. :p

Thanks, I agree. I think it looks sort of like a poster scene they typically do for a series with the hero striking a pose as their mech looms behind them.

The 0083 figure are indeed the ones Bandai put out. They released a large number of lesser known characters and they didn't sell well which is why you can sometimes still find them on clearance at TRU. I need to track down the Amuro Rey to display with my RX-93 Nu Gundam DX.