Science and Technology MEGA THREAD

Max Jenius

oops check the last two..

aliens = 'gods' written about in myths. (Nobody knows how the sumerians got so advanced. They mentioned it was given to them by thier gods, the "Annunaki"; which means "those who from heaven to earth came." )

halfhuman/half animal beings = genetic manipulation from advanced race who visited earth

humans = exctinct by 2012 from giant zentradi invasion?

I think Dr Hasford may have been on to something..

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

could also mean that the human race changes into something so different that we wouldn't be considered human by all our physical features.

the on-off thing with the brain and getting god-like powers proly somthing like telepathic powers.

Edited by Zentrandude

could also mean that the human race changes into something so different that we wouldn't be considered human by all our physical features.

the on-off thing with the brain and getting god-like powers proly somthing like telepathic powers.

this has all been foretold!!!

go to: http://www.zetatalk.com/ for the truth about the end of life as we know it and the rise of hybrid humans!

:p

OK, now it's getting a little out of hand.

Please keep this thread on actual science and technology news guys. I don't want to see this thread closed.

OK, now it's getting a little out of hand.

Please keep this thread on actual science and technology news guys. I don't want to see this thread closed.

Thanks. I was about to make a similar complaint. Too many jokes (Macross or otherwise).

• 2 weeks later...

Let the cloning begin.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic but I don't think after the possible outcomes proposed in the Jurrasic Park novels (and visuals from the films) that anybody would be stupid enough to try to cloning this tissue. I doubt they would even go as far as some low level stem cell ressearch beyond just trying to get a better grasp on what a T-Rex may have looked like on the exterior.

Let the cloning begin.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic but I don't think after the possible outcomes proposed in the Jurrasic Park novels (and visuals from the films) that anybody would be stupid enough to try to cloning this tissue. I doubt they would even go as far as some low level stem cell ressearch beyond just trying to get a better grasp on what a T-Rex may have looked like on the exterior.

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to sequence the entire genome of a T-Rex, just to say that they've done it and to possible compare it with modern species, to see if there's any definitive evolutionary and genetic linages.

But as for complete cloning? I don't know about that. Our current cloning technology is still in its infancy and we haven't even come close to perfecting the process.

Interesting. it reminds me of the earily mech games where the smallest of rocks can block the movements of the mech. :lol:

Wonder how would the pilot not get killed if it was used in a battle.

Edited by Zentrandude