VF-0A just finished

viperbite

Welcome to the boards Viperbite!!

Fantastic work - very cool colour scheme. Did you mask the different blues - or were they hand done?

I love your VF-0B too - man that scheme is sharp - may have to pick up one of those too :angry:

Keep posting.

(p.s. might I suggest next time, instead of using black as your panel line wash, use a light grey so they don't show up so contasty - go with a brown/black for the gears (hydraulic/brake fluid) and a darker grey for the control surfaces).

GREAT WORK!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, this is just an outstanding model. Very good work, especially the camo--nice variation (and it would go well head to head with that Flanker-cammoed SV-51)

Kudos to you!

Sean

THX, everyone! It's so sweet that you said so. Now, I'm in the middle of painting the SV-51 of PLAF (Chinese Air Force) camo. I used "Nora's" version model which is kinda purple and I really hate that, but the reason that I choosed it is I can't wait for the release of "Ivanov", so the only way is to ignore the purple color and paint a thick base color, and so far everything goes pretty good I can't wait to share it with all of you soon.

GREAT WORK DUDE!

Good attention to detail! Keep it up, and

NEXT TIME: THIS GOES TO ALL MODELERS, IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU KEEP TRACK OF YOUR BUILD UP WITH YOUR DIGITAL CAMERA. THERE IS ALWAYS A NEW OF DOING SOMETHING, AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO SHARE THAT. I HAVE REALIZED THIS.

LOVE TO SEE SOME MORE