Cute girls should be nice to their Photocopier.

UN Spacy

Anybody ever see the commercial from either Hong Kong or Korea a couple of years ago, where a girl is only seen from about the upper lip/bridge of her nose, while making small, bobbing movements and slurping contentedly? Also holding her hair out of the way :blink:;)

A cell phone interrupts and she sits upright to answer, while wiping a wet gleam from her mouth. Turns out she is eating a bowl of Ramen. :rolleyes:

One of the best(and MOST suggestive!) executions of erotic inuendo I've ever seen!

Friend in Japan had it downloaded to his PC :D

Anybody ever see the commercial from either Hong Kong or Korea a couple of years ago, where a girl is only seen from about the upper lip/bridge of her nose, while making small, bobbing movements and slurping contentedly? Also holding her hair out of the way :blink:;)

A cell phone interrupts and she sits upright to answer, while wiping a wet gleam from her mouth. Turns out she is eating a bowl of Ramen. :rolleyes:

One of the best(and MOST suggestive!) executions of erotic inuendo I've ever seen!

Friend in Japan had it downloaded to his PC :D

Yeah, I think that one's on ebaums world :D

Speaking of which....her name is Park Han Byul. :wub::D

Is she a Korean? :ph34r:

Back to topic, the transformer is cool, and yes, she is hot :p

I'm pretty sure she's Korean.

;)

....and wouldn't she look great as puny flesh creature (as Megatron would used to say).

....and wouldn't she look great as puny flesh creature (as Megatron would used to say).

I was thinking she'd make a better Headmaster.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here are more pics of her.  I am so in love with here.  :wub:  :wub:

Maybe you can get 10 of her in 1/48 scale...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I rather have her 1:1 scale. :lol:

You can dress up like the xerox machine... then maybe... JUST MAYBE... you'll have a chance...

just make sure it's legal copy... if you know what I mean. :p