New Robotech Series

GodMedia

And finally the new Dr. Louie Nichols of The Robotech Research Group

Hahahaha!!!! what a POS show this one 's gonna be.. that Louis looks like Egon Spengler from Ghostbusters! maybe he came from HG's a-hole to play a role in this "new" crap show. This surely deserves to be called "robotech"..bleh

post-26-1099111894.jpg

Edited by macplus

And they seem to be avoiding the outright Macross influence I feared. The uniform especially.

The only things I see that came from Macross is the collar on the uniform/cape and Louie's hair.

The boots kinda make me thing of a Macross flight suit... but yeah a lot of MOSPEADA influence, especially the mecha... wich is what it should be.

Wow, the unifroms appear to be reachingt he gayness levels of the Sentinels.

As awfull as the Sentinels were, and as lame as the uniforms were, they were a hell of a lot better than the pink football pads that Basara wore in M7.

As awfull as the Sentinels were, and as lame as the uniforms were, they were a hell of a lot better than the pink football pads that Basara wore in M7.

lol. yeah. i like th enew uniform. ntw can you go on msn. i need some advice for work out options. danke

ali

Why the hell is it every time Keith complains about something someone has to reply with a complaint about Macross 7? Do we have to lay bait for M7 fights in ever single thread? Honestly Agent, I expected better of you.

Note also white and blue not pink... maybe you just didn't look close enough whilst Listening to his song.

what is't then?? a potty?? 

I actually ment that the bucket should be forgotten. I take the sent movie as cannon (not that I really care about Robotech that much anyways but...) in the sent movie he says "Dr. Lang desgined me this new face plate to wear to the wedding." So as far as I'm concerned after the wedding it's gone... dialouge requirement fullfilled.

post-26-1099134470_thumb.jpg

And finally the new Dr. Louie Nichols of The Robotech Research Group

Hahahaha!!!! what a POS show this one 's gonna be.. that Louis looks like Egon Spengler from Ghostbusters! maybe he came from HG's a-hole to play a role in this "new" crap show. This surely deserves to be called "robotech"..bleh

wow :o

But atleast that guy has some anime experience, after all wasn't he the same guy that played Ido in Gunnm. :lol:

It seems Agent One hate for M7 makes him colour blind or gives him pink eye...

post-26-1099136232.jpg

The other mechs look cool

+1 :)

The Horizon V thing in particular is very nice IMO: it recalls me the marine shuttle thing in Alien2, because of the tail details...

Why the hell is it every time Keith complains about something someone has to reply with a complaint about Macross 7? Do we have to lay bait for M7 fights in ever single thread? Honestly Agent, I expected better of you.

Note also white and blue not pink... maybe you just didn't look close enough whilst Listening to his song.

what is't then?? a potty?? 

I actually ment that the bucket should be forgotten. I take the sent movie as cannon (not that I really care about Robotech that much anyways but...) in the sent movie he says "Dr. Lang desgined me this new face plate to wear to the wedding." So as far as I'm concerned after the wedding it's gone... dialouge requirement fullfilled.

Actually Agent 1 is right, the uniforms and most of the clothing in Macross 7 was awfull, Max's uniform gets a honorable mention, that's the sissiest uniform in Macross history, one more thing for me to piss on M7 :p

Actually Agent 1 is right, the uniforms and most of the clothing in Macross 7 was awfull, Max's uniform gets a honorable mention, that's the sissiest uniform in Macross history, one more thing for me to piss on M7 :p

What? Max's uniform was great. and my big point was that Agent 1 was totally wrong about the color of Basara's pads.

I thought the topic of this thread was Robotech.

No real interest in this new series on my part except for morbid curiosity. The new Horizon isn't bad; OTOH, the new Louis is awful. The character in SC/Masters is an altogether nice guy; this version has a disgusted look on his face as if he's about to chew someone out.

Is that the sum total of your argument?

What argument, that was an observation. Are you however arguing against the gayness of the Sentinels or Shadow Force uniforms?

As for the 7 unifroms & flight suits, while I can understand somes dissagreement with Basara's flight suit, absolutely nothing was wrong with the Spacy designs.

Is that the sum total of your argument?

What argument, that was an observation. Are you however arguing against the gayness of the Sentinels or Shadow Force uniforms?

As for the 7 unifroms & flight suits, while I can understand somes dissagreement with Basara's flight suit, absolutely nothing was wrong with the Spacy designs.

M7 flights suits of the Spacy were nice, the regular uniforms were kind of wacky, Basara didn't wear a flight suit it was his concert outfit.

So are they mixing uniform style from Mospeada and Southern Cross for the new production? I don't know I didn't like those Southern Cross uniforms...

I just see a Mospeada style uniform underneath a Southern Cross inspired coat/cape, with a Macross style collar section. Looks fine to me. I'd rather see this then some completely new design, shows that they actually are paying attention to how things would evolve in that universe.

Love the synchro beta!

The other mechs look cool

+1 :)

The Horizon V thing in particular is very nice IMO: it recalls me the marine shuttle thing in Alien2, because of the tail details...

It's an updated Horizont

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~cyc01/dtts-12.htm

Yup, I recognized it: one of my favorite shuttle design of all-time... I've always been very fond of Artmic works anyway: Megazone23, Gall Force serie, BubbleGum Crisis, AD Police,... are all into my personal Top25 :)

Why the hell is it every time Keith complains about something someone has to reply with a complaint about Macross 7? Do we have to lay bait for M7 fights in ever single thread? ...

I only brought it up because he called the uniforms "gay," where at the same time he defends the most feminine, useless, pathetic, design ever to be animated. I just its slightly ironic that he uses the term "gay."

Actually Agent 1 is right, the uniforms and most of the clothing in Macross 7 was awfull, Max's  uniform gets a honorable mention, that's the sissiest uniform in Macross history, one more thing for me to piss on M7 :p

What? Max's uniform was great. and my big point was that Agent 1 was totally wrong about the color of Basara's pads.

They were pink in some scenes... So you are right, not only did the uniforms embody lameness to the EXTREEEEM, but they were also animated poorly. And macplus is right, Max wore a dress which is so stupid I may have to hurt someone later today just from thinking about it.