Where to find Mr. Surfacer 1000?

Majestic

I'm trying to track down some Mr. Surfacer 1000 (in bottle/liquid form, not the spray) for priming.

Anybody know of a decent online site to order from? Will I only be able to find it overseas?

EDIT: Oops, put this in the wrong forum, my apologies. Can be moved at moderator's discretion.

Edited by Majestic

Thanks for the referrals, successfully ordered it by phone at Rollmodels.com.

They said the stuff sells like hotcakes. (and you know how well hotcakes sell).

Does anybody know the best way to thin this stuff for airbrushing? Can I just use Tamiya thinner?

I cannot stand by while you disparage the holy name of Mr. Surfacer. I have a shrine built to my 500 and 1000 Mr. Surfacer bottles in my workshop. All hail Mr. Surfacer.

Seriously though. I have a couple bottles each of Mr. Surfacer and expect that these will last me forever. The stuff is great for those tiny seams... particularly when you are putting two fuselage halves together. Master wm cheng turned me on to this stuff... it is great. Its NOT like thinned Tamiya putty like the above post states... rather it is like a thick primer... in fact it IS a very thick primer. Don't use it like a putty to fill up large gaps... it is meant for little seams and cracks.