Classic Warbirds

garoquel

Just for the kicks, and since I don't think Garoquel will be posting any more warbirds here any time soon, here's a P-40 by the great late Glen Angus, from his Victory Gals Series.

post-414-1208456697_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lindem Herz

Can't go wrong with shark mouthed P-40's.

I know it's late in reply but I never saw this thread before. In the second post made, there's a Corsair with 3 victory markings. 2 Japanese, 1 German.

Did any US Corsair units ever fight against Germany? I'm wagering the remote chance that it did occur, it would be a USN formation.

That is an awesome picture Lindem Herz!! Love it! Where can I get more? I need new wallpaper.

Glen Angus CG Portfolio <- Home of the entire Victory Gal series. My personal favorites are the Zero and the Spitfire.

Be sure to check out his memorial at CG Society, too. He truly was a great guy.

Just for the kicks, and since I don't think Garoquel will be posting any more warbirds here any time soon, here's a P-40 by the great late Glen Angus, from his Victory Gals Series.

post-414-1208456697_thumb.jpg

My grandfather flew P-40s in WW2. That's an awesome pic! Here's a person he flew with in the 75th Fighter Squadron, Don Lopez, who was a deputy director for the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum for years. I got to meet him and go "backstage" at the A&SM, which was a neat homie hookup benefit. He just died last month, which sucks.

nasm_donaldlopez01.jpg

Edited by Max Jenius

• 3 years later...