Macross DYRL?: Space War One

The_Major

Perhaps you are right.

I have certainly not got the latest mod version, and I don't have the time to carry the torch anymore (even though, ironically, now I'm actually trained better for it).

Someone else can pick it up.

Macross Mod V1 HW2

Unzip in the Data directory.

Make a batch file in your HW2 root directory, name it whatever.bat and copy this in. Hopefully it works for you - my graphics card is too new. Hopefully it's everything. I hope the other guys don't mind, but Zinjo is totally right.

homeworld2nocd.exe -mod macrossgenerationsv1.big -luatrace -hardwareCursor

well The mod is to be a Total Conversion of Homeworld 2 to the Macross Universe, More specificly the Space War One era starting from the initial liftoff of the SDF-1 untill the End of the Dolza Fleet.

the Full finished mod will contain the following

4 Races

U.N.Spacy

Zentran

Meltran

and Possibly Supervision Army

Several new Campaigns

U.N.Spacy, The Space War One Campaign

Zentran Campain

Meltran Campain

these will be set before Space War One a precursor to the Fall of the Meltrandi ASS-1

and the ability to play all races in Multiplayer/Skrimish

Plus we'll probably leave the original 2 races in the game for Multiplayer so you can own on the pathetic races with which ever race you want.

Umm lets see what else is there well other than the Transforming Valks and Macross, and the Awsome Effects both visual and audio, there will also be new voices for all of the units as well as Cutseens straight from the movie.

When this project is doen you wont even know its HW2.

<_<

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Unzip in the Data directory.

Make a batch file in your HW2 root directory, name it whatever.bat and copy this in. Hopefully it works for you - my graphics card is too new. Hopefully it's everything. I hope the other guys don't mind, but Zinjo is totally right.

homeworld2nocd.exe -mod macrossgenerationsv1.big -luatrace -hardwareCursor

it's does'nt working....please....i really wanna play this mod

Edited by Macross Frontier