Macross DYRL?: Space War One

The_Major

I can offically say I'm burnt out- man o man- I'm gonna take a one day breather- more things coming- Hey DEV teams guys- contact me when you come on- I have new stuff to show - IE VF-1 updated texture!!!!!!!!!!

Can it come apart or is that only the special edition?

401127[/snapback]

That particular model doesnt come apart. It would be a coding challenge to get it to work like that.

Here is the nous with hand-gun and rocket-launcher, yea yea I know they probably have some kind of special name that I don’t know about etc etc... <_<

Hey Nameless Advisor or anyone in the know I need some info A-stat about the nous rifle.

First of all is there any such thing as a nouse rifle or does it only have a hand gun. I only have one picture from the movie showing a nouse carrying something that looks like a large rifle (too large to be a hand-gun) with yellow trim. NA I have some pictures that I can show you if you don’t know what I'm talking about otherwise if possible could you email me some info about this rifle? :huh:

post-3736-1148326623_thumb.jpg

post-3736-1148326636_thumb.jpg

I wish it were possible to do the random coloring for ships in the Melt fleet!

I haven't seen DYRL, but I DO remember scene captures from the movie of the Melt fleet... IIRC there are orange, silver, and pink vessels among the Melt fleet during their action in DYRL?

...shame we can't replicate that randomness here.

I haven't seen DYRL, but I DO remember scene captures from the movie of the Melt fleet... IIRC there are orange, silver, and pink vessels among the Melt fleet during their action in DYRL?

403956[/snapback]

No there aren't. Just from red to purple to blue, the exception being Milia 639's Medium Scale Gunboat which is a sort of light purple (looking pinkish in the dusk Earth sky).

However, in Fleet of the Strongest Women (unaired Macross 7 episode), there is a silver ship and yellow quadrano amongst other colours. It would be nice if you could set the colour by your team stripe, but it would lower the detail of the ship textures signifcantly.

Nice but what are the three craft below the Macross?

404279[/snapback]

two fan-created ships and an oberth destroyer

Hi there,

Just registered to tell you guys I love what I've seen in your forums. I liked Macross when it was aired in Spain a long time ago (as Robotech), and played the RPG and stuff like that (so many years ago, but anyway). I haven't played HW or HW2, I found about you on the relic forums, as I'm a DoW player...in any case, once you're mod is ready I'll get a copy of HW/HW2 whichever is needed, and play your mod to death.

I don't know how HW works, but I guess you can have SP campaigns and the like...are you planning to release anything like that, or is this MP oriented?

If you're planning on doing betatesting or whatever, and need betatesters, you can count me in!!

Keep it up!!

Hi there,

Just registered to tell you guys I love what I've seen in your forums. I liked Macross when it was aired in Spain a long time ago (as Robotech), and played the RPG and stuff like that (so many years ago, but anyway). I haven't played HW or HW2, I found about you on the relic forums, as I'm a DoW player...in any case, once you're mod is ready I'll get a copy of HW/HW2 whichever is needed, and play your mod to death.

I don't know how HW works, but I guess you can have SP campaigns and the like...are you planning to release anything like that, or is this MP oriented?

If you're planning on doing betatesting or whatever, and need betatesters, you can count me in!!

Keep it up!!

404467[/snapback]

Get HW and the original MOD, OBVIOUSLY isn't as good as this one will be, but it will keep you entertained for a while

That's a fairly accurate* recreation of the one that appeared in that Macross game 'way back in the day'.

Though, I don't remember the fin on the bottom. Was this an element added by you guys?

Also... isn't it an ARMD class carrier, and not a Daedalus type?

*I say this because I've only seen two small .jpeg images of it, so I'm not 100% certain of what the original looks like. ;)

Edited by sketchley

That's a fairly accurate* recreation of the one that appeared in that Macross game 'way back in the day'.

Though, I don't remember the fin on the bottom.  Was this an element added by you guys?

*I say this because I've only seen two small .jpeg images of it, so I'm not 100% certain of what the original looks like.  ;)

404854[/snapback]

Accuracy is OUR PURE FOCUS- To help show you- here's a couple of pics- One shows how it works-

post-610-1149264272_thumb.jpg

post-610-1149264308.jpg

Though, I don't remember the fin on the bottom.  Was this an element added by you guys?

*I say this because I've only seen two small .jpeg images of it, so I'm not 100% certain of what the original looks like.  ;)

404854[/snapback]

Accuracy is OUR PURE FOCUS- To help show you- here's a couple of pics- One shows how it works-

404856[/snapback]

BTW the YELLOW & GREEN SUXED- you see why we changed it

Oh, I hadn't seen those picts.

Thanks for clarifying.

Though I still must ask - is it called the Daedalus II? As it's not listed in the Macross Compendium - what does the game information call it? (You have the Japanese? I can translate!*)

* Me a busy boy. My intent is the ship's name from the game documentiation.

403956[/snapback]

You're talking about something like this

post-610-1149264723_thumb.jpg

I think it comes from Macross 2036. Anyway, the real reason for the texture colours I chose was to make it look more like it fit into DYRL.

The more I see the more I can't wait for the release!

Are you guys going to have a multi-player component in the game so we can duke it out with each other online?

Edited by Zinjo

Three Minds brought this together - LESTAT, MAJOR and Your's Truly- After some Tweaking I bring to you - Daedalus II-

404851[/snapback]

Hopefully I won't have to re-tweak this again to get it in-game, though. I had to do a lot to just start getting the other ready.

And if you were already working on tweaking it, why not improve the turrets? They've always clashed a bit since they use that different texture.