Macrossworldfest Japan 2004 fall

Man I forgot about the pictures that were taken....and yes I was sorely dissappointed in that Mac 7 book, which incidently i have already sold.

Yeah and Howard and scissors.....the guy is a regular Macguyver....

There definately will be a sequel to this if the other 2 parties are interested. B))

Next stop ......... :ph34r:

ROB MN

Its too bad we couldnt take pictures inside the K-books.

Should have known better about the Macross 7 dojinshi, content was highly suspect since we got it on the second floor. If we got one from the 4th floor the contents might have been more interesting... Er, not that I would know whats on the 4th floor :rolleyes:

Jeez, just because I have a scissors, knife, tweezers, screwdrivers, nailfile, ruler, vietnam era P-38 can opener and flashlight on my keychain does not make me a McGuyver :D And dont get me started on the contents of my Utility Backpack, its saved my life on more than one occasion :ph34r:

And keep in mind Renato and Rob wimped out and gave sanitized versions of the ordeal :ph34r:

If the sign was there, then weren't the three of you at fault? The staff should have pointed it out right away, but I bet the three of you felt silly arguing over something that could have been settled in one second.

So, in the real version did you threaten them, challenge them to a fight, push stuff over or what? :lol:

And must you always pay by credit card? How about good old cash? :)

Should have known better about the Macross 7 dojinshi, content was highly suspect since we got it on the second floor. If we got one from the 4th floor the contents might have been more interesting... Er, not that I would know whats on the 4th floor :rolleyes:

Jeez, just because I have a scissors, knife, tweezers, screwdrivers, nailfile, ruler, vietnam era P-38 can opener and flashlight on my keychain does not make me a McGuyver :D And dont get me started on the contents of my Utility Backpack, its saved my life on more than one occasion :ph34r:

What the heck? What are you? Batman. :lol::p

What the heck? What are you? Batman. :lol::p

Man... if he ever tripped and fell on a tree, he might accidently make a chair. :blink:

Geez... :o

And keep in mind Renato and Rob wimped out and gave sanitized versions of the ordeal :ph34r:

If the sign was there, then weren't the three of you at fault? The staff should have pointed it out right away, but I bet the three of you felt silly arguing over something that could have been settled in one second.

So, in the real version did you threaten them, challenge them to a fight, push stuff over or what? :lol:

And must you always pay by credit card? How about good old cash? :)

Yeah, in hindsight us 3 were double plus wrong. The only thing that they really did wrong, was to let Rob get away with using 3,000yen on a credit card in his previousl purchases. And this was probably a nice thing, the register girls that did that previously were experienced and were familiar with Rob and his purchasing habits. They probably knew the 5,000yen limit but let it slide since he was a big spender there. The last time was a new girl that only knew about the 5,000yen limit and had no clue as to how to deal with someone who didnt want to pay that much.

In the "real" version people were no where as well behaved as the story suggests, I was infact looking forward to seeing how my outburst :angry: would be depicted :D There were also some highly entertaining conversations we had that violated section 3 rule #2 B))

• 4 weeks later...
Just an update to this tale.

I have ventured back to K-Books and I have learned that our bad behavior was not in vain. they have changed thier policy and now it is official -----

3000 yen minimum purchase to use a credit card! :lol:

Rob

Hurray! A good ending to a freaky tale! :p

• 3 years later...