Crazy Collection of Original Valkyries

max

I remember a while back, someone put a picture up of a guy who had a wall of boxed original Bandai and Takatoku valks on shelves. If my memory serves me correctly, it was about a few boxes high, a few boxes deep, and all the way across the image. It must have been about 80 valks. I think he was slowly auctioning his collection before the rereleases hit.

Does anyone know the link to the picture?

Or if you have an equally impressive image of your own wall of boxed valks, I'd be interested in seeing some pics.

That would have been Jerry Tsai of VF1X.com.

Unfortunately, Jerry closed his site, but some of the pics of his Valks can be found here....

http://www.menet.umn.edu/~ngo/jtsai_collection_1.html

Another one that is almost as impressive (though not as many duplicates) is Gerry from Robozone.com.

toys14.jpg

Edited by Mechamaniac

Just for kicks ... here an older pic of some of my stuff. Believe it or not, this is just the tip of the iceberg. :D

wow!! Tony, that's the first time I've seen you post your semi collection at home. So that's what I've been missing out on huh? :p:D:lol:

I think he's referring to another collector up in the SF Bay Area. He's got a really large collection of vintage Valks. He's been slowly selling off stuff on eBAY over the past few years. I believe his user id is santoro5000.

Wasn't his name Loshan or something? I remember that he used to try to sell his Valkyries for astronomical prices back in the day. I'll bet he's one of the few people pissed off by the Bandai reissues and Yamatos.

I remember a while back, someone put a picture up of a guy who had a wall of boxed original Bandai and Takatoku valks on shelves. If my memory serves me correctly, it was about a few boxes high, a few boxes deep, and all the way across the image. It must have been about 80 valks. I think he was slowly auctioning his collection before the rereleases hit.

Does anyone know the link to the picture?

Or if you have an equally impressive image of your own wall of boxed valks, I'd be interested in seeing some pics.

Hey Max, I think you are referring to a guy on eBay named Loshu93. I've also heard a few people refer to his collection as "Valkyrie Heaven." I also live in the Bay Area and have spoken to him a few times. Actually, I have a picture of his collection but the error message keeps telling me that I can't upload this particular file. I'll get it sorted out to post for ya. :D

That is the one. Wasn't that person's ebay user id Loshu?

Loshu93 if my memory serves me correctly. Come to think of it, I still have his phone number. Maybe I'll give him a call and see if he still has some of that inventory. Actually, I'm looking for a few pieces of vintage armor that he probably has. :D

That's Greg Lane's collection I think... glane21 on the boards IIRC...

this is glane21's collection? :huh::( Never knew.....

Edited by BoBe-Patt