STAR WARS EP III PICS

Mechleader

Portman does nothing for me, maybe if she looked more like a real woman she might, but she doesn't. Give me an actress that looks like a real woman over her any day, like Monica Belluci or Sasha Alexander.

Nah, gimme slender, elfin chicks anyday. I like my women between 95lbs to 110lbs max and between 5' 3" to 5' 7" tall.

Monica Belluci or big women in general do nothing for me at all. Small is cute, large ......what for?

Graham

Portman does nothing for me, maybe if she looked more like a real woman she might, but she doesn't.  Give me an actress that looks like a real woman over her any day, like Monica Belluci or Sasha Alexander.

Nah, gimme slender, elfin chicks anyday. I like my women between 95lbs to 110lbs max and between 5' 3" to 5' 7" tall.

Monica Belluci or big women in general do nothing for me at all. Small is cute, large ......what for?

Graham

See, me? I like the T&A. Skinny chicks with butts that look like men and no chest aren't attractive to me. Sure there are exceptions, but they are few and far between.

Anyway, at least we know you share the same tastes as Anakin Skywalker. :p

Not that Portman isn't attractive, but hell... almost anyone can look attractive with a full time make-up crew working on them for hours at a time...

There is an ugly rumor going around that it is actually Agent One in a bikini.

Oh, my God! I just gagged and vomited at the same time. I gavomited.

:lol:

I agree with Agent One that Closer was a horrible movie, that's what you get when you let the chick pick the flick. But hey, as long as you get to flick the chick you pick, then who gives a...

rat's ass...

but she still did well in it. Oh and she was also good in Garden State... which I really enjoyed.

See, me? I like the T&A. Skinny chicks with butts that look like men and no chest aren't attractive to me. Sure there are exceptions, but they are few and far between.

Anyway, at least we know you share the same tastes as Anakin Skywalker. :p

Not that Portman isn't attractive, but hell... almost anyone can look attractive with a full time make-up crew working on them for hours at a time...

Actually a girl can be slim and petite (not skinny) and still have nice T&A. Nice in my book means small and firm. If it can fill my hand and no more I'm happy. Big cow-like udders or watermelons on a women are not attractive to me, neither are rear-ends that require a 'Danger Wide Load' sign :p .

Actually, even though Portman is fairly petite, I don't consider her that attractive, but then again Caucasian women just don't turn me on at all, I've dated Asian women exclusively for the last 20 years B)) .

Oh and getting back on topic, what were we talking about...........oh yeah right, SW ep III :lol: .

Graham

Actually, even though Portman is fairly petite, I don't consider her that attractive, but then again Caucasian women just don't turn me on at all

Me and most of the planet find you... baffling.

I've dated Asian women exclusively for the last 20 years  B)) .

Ya know, my answer to those who always whine about Asianphiles stealing "our" women... is that there's now one more of their women left available.

shut your mouth,

how can you say

I go about things the wrong way

cool, another smiths fan.

Natatlie portman is cute. Not bodacious, but cute cuddly, make me horny kind of way. Oh yeah, and shes smart too....thats a total turn on...schwiiiinnnngggg.

Edited by LORD KUNGFU

mechleader good attempt at getting things back on track.

i think ewans beard was shaved on the sides instead of going all the way to his ears thus giving his chin a longer look. also lucasfilm does edit alot of its pics it posts at starwars.com. i cant wait to see this flick. even with all the conjecture about who is a better actor than who i still think the wrap up to the vader beginnings will be great. i dont think this movie will be slow at all theres alot to fit into a 2-21/2 hour time period.

ARTOO is pulling a BENDER and jacking on. help the energy addict droids.

seriously though it looks like this movie will start fast and not really slow down.

Artoo always gets the shock. Poor droid just doesn't know when to duck.

And I'm really interested in this Obi-Wan/Anikan duel. It honestly looks like it's going to put Duel of the Fates to shame as the greatest lightsaber fight on celluloid (or DV, in this case).

duel of the fates was too short. i imagine that this fight will be much longer and dirtier. i think i saw a pic of anakin using lightining.

Short, but oh-so-fantastic. I'm really with you on that short thing, but what we did get made MY jaw drop in the theaters. Then on VHS. Then on DVD. And now it continues to do so with my new home theater system :)

Nothing in AOTC came close to the energy or aura that Duel of the Fates had. The actors were really tearing into each other in Obi-wan vs Maul. That's what I want to see in ROTS.

EDIT:

And this fight is reputed to clock in at 12 minutes or so, and it's being called the longest sword fight in in cinematic history.

Edited by CoryHolmes