anyone who knows this site?

ghiblione

I think I'm deceived. I've ordered a Taka 1/3000 SDF-1 from him, payed by Paypal, but I haven't received it. And his telephone nomber is not available now!! He don't reply my e-mail or ICQ.

I've asked litigation in Paypal.com. What can I do then? Anyone can help? :(

Edited by ghiblione

hmmm, ive never dealt with them before, but if its vintage transformers you're looking for, you should check out:

http://www.wheeljackslab.com

i've ordered from him a couple of times and he's always been extremely reliable.

good luck.

I which I could say the same about WJL. He filed a nonpaying bidder notice on me several months AFTER PAYING for the item and then was less than politely in correcting his mistake. What a loser.

did you use a credit card? if so, just tell your credit card company that this guy never delivered and you want your money back.

or you can ask paypal to do the same thing. they have a program where if a seller doesn't put out the goods within 30 days(i think), you can request a full refund, paypal will investigate and most likely give back your money.

did you use a credit card? if so, just tell your credit card company that this guy never delivered and you want your money back.

or you can ask paypal to do the same thing. they have a program where if a seller doesn't put out the goods within 30 days(i think), you can request a full refund, paypal will investigate and most likely give back your money.

Yes, I paied by Paypal. I have juste asked Paypal for the litigation. :angry:

That Blazer valkyrie is suspicious too. If you look closely, the shoulders are red. He doesn't mention that there is anything wrong with it either.

yea both the vf-19s and vf-17 are bootlegs, just look at the boxes and notice where that character face is on the bottom right, there is suppose to be the bandai logo there.

hmmm, ive never dealt with them before, but if its vintage transformers you're looking for, you should check out: 

http://www.wheeljackslab.com

i've ordered from him a couple of times and he's always been extremely reliable. 

good luck.

I which I could say the same about WJL. He filed a nonpaying bidder notice on me several months AFTER PAYING for the item and then was less than politely in correcting his mistake. What a loser.

Damn,

i'm sorry to hear that, ive dealt with him twice and i never ran into any problems, but i'm sure in the past he's been ripped off so his demaneor in such situations would probably come off harsh if he thought it was happening again. Anyways i hope you got the figures you were looking for in the end.

yup, I've dealt with this guy a couple of times. It was ok for me only because I met up with this guy in person. He met me at frank and sons to sell me his joke machine. Pretty quiet person and nerdy looking. I see him there quite often. I forgot his name. If you want, my posse and I can shake him down next time I run into his scrawny little @$$. :p:D:lol:

Edited by BoBe-Patt