Another M&Ms Question

Lt. Adamovic

As you can all see I'm definitely taking my time with marking of my two newest treasures => gotta make them perfect, no :D

Anyway I got another question for the higher ranking officers around here. The UN Spacy signs on the Fast Packs are printed on (thanks Yamato) and they are white, yet in the blueprints for the application of the markings on the Valkyrie's legs/engines, the signs to be used are BLACK. So what gives... I mean, first: they don't match with the Fast Packs and second: theya are less visible like that...

On the other hand I find black more appealing ;)

So, what is true to the anime, black or white?

Thanks in advance, guys

well, I too think that white is the more logical but there ARE black UN Spacy stickers on the original Yamato sticker sheet and they imply the use of the black UN Spacys (No 10 Sticker) in the instructions :unsure:

Remember that they are on the main sticker sheet for the valkyrie. There is a separate sheet for the FAST packs that don't have the Black UN Spacy stickers.

Well I' am talking main sticker sheet for the Aircraft itself. The Fast Packs have the logos printed on (once again, thanks Yamato) in white, but the legs/engines themselves are left to be marked. There are three UN Spacy logos on the sticker sheet: No 10 black (small, to be used on legs/engines) No 11 white (small, to be used on legs/engines) and No 12 white (big, for the gun pod).

Now, the fast packs have the logos in white, the pictures on the box show the valkyries legs/engines with the white logos (the one and only picture of the valk sans Fast Packs, in F mode) and it would seem logical that in the instructions they point towards the white ones, but no the instructions say use No 10 sticker and that's the black one :unsure:

I just wanna make it right

Well I' am talking main sticker sheet for the Aircraft itself. The Fast Packs have the logos printed on (once again, thanks Yamato) in white, but the legs/engines themselves are left to be marked. There are three UN Spacy logos on the sticker sheet: No 10 black (small, to be used on legs/engines) No 11 white (small, to be used on legs/engines) and No 12 white (big, for the gun pod).

Now, the fast packs have the logos in white, the pictures on the box show the valkyries legs/engines with the white logos (the one and only picture of the valk sans Fast Packs, in F mode) and it would seem logical that in the instructions they point towards the white ones, but no the instructions say use No 10 sticker and that's the black one :unsure:

I just wanna make it right

I thought that you meant the leg FAST Packs. OK. If someone can look up for you in the Macross Mecha Design Works, I think there's a picture of Max VF-1J. You can check it out to see if they have black or white writing.

Just go with whatever looks good for you. Personally I'd pick white for Millia and yellow leg markings for Max. Besides, I'm not sure there's a official color for their markings, I've seen different colors for them on many pics. BTW, do yourself a favor and snag a set of takatoy's stickers, they really make a difference.