EPISODE III Trailer Description Hits

"The Saga is complete - May 2005". Sorry if I haven't been keeping up but does this mean Episodes VII, VIII, and IX are definately dead? ...

I think so.. George got a huge amount of crap for these last 3, I think the fanboys ruined the experience for him. I do not think he will look back on this Star Wars prequel experience favorably.

George got a huge amount of crap for these last 3, I think the fanboys ruined the experience for him. I do not think he will look back on this Star Wars prequel experience favorably.

Well, it sounds like there will be a TV series down the road, so that may tackle some of the things that would have went into Ep 7,8,9. The kids of Han and Leia meeting the kids of Luke and a Jedi babe meeting the kids of Lando and Ms. Nien Numb meeting the kids Boba Fett and the Sarlacc (?)...the adventure continues...

I've seen a (blurry) pic of the Tri-fighter.. has anyone seen any pics of the new ARC Clonefighter? 3 wings on each side sounds a little odd..

Edit: Found one. This is an early sketch so hopefully it looks different to this one. It looks like a mutant B-52 crossed with a dragonfly.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/ar...ev20040823.html

Edited by Guppy

From the sound of it, the TV series is to cover the events from between Sith and ANH.

Personally, I vote for a TROOPS Star Wars series..... :D

Or a Tag and Bink tv series! Either way Kevin Rubio would definitely have to be writing. :lol:

"The Saga is complete - May 2005".  Sorry if I haven't been keeping up but does this mean Episodes VII, VIII, and IX are definately dead? ...

I think so.. George got a huge amount of crap for these last 3, I think the fanboys ruined the experience for him. I do not think he will look back on this Star Wars prequel experience favorably.

Lucas should let other people direct episodes VII, VIII & IX. An episode each by Ridley Scott, Peter Jackson & Steven Spielberg could be interesting.

Just whatever happens, under no circumstances let Paul Anderson, John Woo, Uwe Boll or Ang Lee direct them.

Graham

"The Saga is complete - May 2005".  Sorry if I haven't been keeping up but does this mean Episodes VII, VIII, and IX are definately dead? ...

Lucas should let other people direct episodes VII, VIII & IX. An episode each by Ridley Scott, Peter Jackson & Steven Spielberg could be interesting.

Just whatever happens, under no circumstances let Paul Anderson, John Woo, Uwe Boll or Ang Lee direct them.

Graham

any director other than GL would do.

Funny thing is that the best SW movie to date is the only one GL didn't direct. :rolleyes:

Graham

Funny thing is that the best SW movie to date is the only one GL didn't direct. :rolleyes:

Lucas didn't direct 2 of them, not 1.

we will problly see the trailer by next month , or so i hope. all of the trailers where shown about this time of year if I remember correctly,

but very soon

I say let Kawamori direct it!

That it's the worst thing I've ever seen.... not even Jar Jar binks deserve to be in that picture.... shame on you!!!... actually I think he deserves that... but Vader?? no way!!!!!!he's not a pussy! :angry:

Edited by macplus

YOU WILL LISTEN TO VADER'S SONG!

Ok, but only if he sings: "Die Basara! you wuss" while cutting the little bastard's head with his light saber and blowing the entire Clown force with his Tie fighter..now that'll be an awesome sequel.... :p

Edited by macplus

Graham

Lucas didn't direct 2 of them, not 1.

Ok ok I have to be the noob. Which SW movies did GL not direct?

Edited by Onore