Those Greedy Hasegawa Bastards...

JLYC

I might be wrong but is that a CF SV-51 i'm seeing here??

http://www.hobbyfanatics.com/gallery/view_...c4a4aa44c65580c

If so...then I've gotta give it to Hasegawa for releasing 3 different kits with different decals...wait they'll probably do a combined kit a couple months later that includes all 3 decals and allow you to build whichever u choose (like the battroid kits) so some of the completists can fork out some more cash.

Hasegawa is sure great at milking a product dry...I mean Bandai do the same with their Gundams but the different releases usually have more variation than the decals. <_<

lol i would not mind having the Area 88 kit as well , does anyone have the Virtual On kit if so do you like it? it looks like it has way to many decals for it.

I thought it was pretty much common knowledge that the Ivanov SV-51 kits comes with decals for you to build it as the canon fodder version. In fact, it specifically mentions this on the box art. I don't see how this is Hasegawa being greedy? In fact it's the opposite.

Graham

In one of these threads there's a picture of the box art of the DD's SV-51, there's a 'soldier' (cannon fodder) flying on his wing featured fairly prominantly. I'm happy about this, I wondered what the soldier SV-51's looked like, they're always tiny blurrs in the background. Now we should have decals and a painting guide. B))

Edited by Major Johnathan

Hase needs to re-release their older "Area 88" kits... I'd love to get Shin's F-8 Crusader and Mickey's F-14 Tomcat (yeah yeah, I know you could get the right kits no problem, but I want the DECALS! :) )

I second that :)

In someways (IMO anyway) the older kits have better looking markings than the kits potraying planes of the new series. Perhaps the only way to get them is from through someone like custom decal maker anasazi.

i wonder whether Hasegawa will ever release Kitori's Mirage or Kim's Sea Harrier as they don't currently have a Mirage F1 or Shar in 1/48 scale.