Would you buy models from Southern Cross?

Ok,

I'm trying to get the attention of the people at Academy Models to reinvest in Southern Cross models. Given that they now do lots of armored vehicles and such, I was hoping that maybe they would be enticed given the number of ground vehicles in SC. I posted over at their homepage asking this...and I need to get people to go and give voice to this idea.

I know its a long shot, million to one odds, but I would dearly love to have something from Southern Cross....especially an IFV or C3I Carrier. They could even do models of the spaceships.

Please, I know Ive asked you all to sign my petition...now is the time to try and take this to the next level. If we can get Academy interested....maybe...just maybe...Harmony Gold will actually go along with this.

I know there are those of you that either hate Southern Cross, Toynami or hate Harmony Gold. I'm only asking for those that like Southern Cross (you dont have to be the fanatic like I am). Please...consider going and reccomending this. Hopefully it will happen....

Academy Models Page for posting comments