Milia Cosplayer

JELEINEN

let's have a party, then....

:D   :lol:  :p

Presto! Queer eye for the straight guy!

Hey, stupid. You've used that joke already in this thread.

So? feeling offended or what? and by the way, if I'm stupid, imagine what you are with that wussy avatar of yours.... no wonder you felt offended... :lol:

Edited by macplus

So? feeling offended or what? and by the way, if I'm stupid, imagine what you are with that wussy avatar of yours.... no wonder you felt offended... :lol:

Nope. Just a low tolerance for morons (and bigots, which is a category I suspect you fall into as well). Now do our species a favor and go play in traffic.

go WDC! And for your information Puchiko is a serious ass kicking machine! Btw, just out of curiousity MacPlus, you seem to be very critical of cosplayers, may I see some of your costumes?

Low tolerance for morons?? I guess you want to get rid of yourself every now and then, if that's true, I feel sorry for you pal, now what species is that?? Oh and 'bout bigots, I haven't heard that word, maybe you're familiar with that one 'cause you get it all the time, specially with that sissy avatar, now stop crying and start thinking that everyone here is having fun and hardly everybody, including myself is looking to start stupid discussions like the one we're having and to end this if you felt insulted or anything by my comment then I apologise, I have the guts to say an apology when it's needed, however I don't think this is the case but that's my opinion, if you want to remain quiet after these or keep going with you bulls..t I couldn't care less, you don't appear to be very smart, speacially for bitc.ing about jokes and saying that somebody you don't even know is a moron or an idiot, now go and play with your toys, dolls or wathever. ;)

go WDC!  And for your information Puchiko is a serious ass kicking machine!  Btw, just out of curiousity MacPlus, you seem to be very critical of cosplayers, may I see some of your costumes?

hehehe! Not me, the last time I wore a costume was back in my teen years, don't get me wrong I actually admire a lot of the costumes I've seen around, they're the result of hard work so it's something to take my hat out, however as in everything some of 'em are just wrong, IMHO, nevertheless since constructive critisism is not an option in here since none of the guys that wore them are present let's have some fun with 'em! :) By the way, I admit that I'm not the biggest Macross 7 fan, so anything from that show is not very pleasant for me (Mylene not included! specially the cosplayer from the beggining.. although the second one has strong points! :rolleyes: ) So my comments were directed to the costume itself, not the people who wears them... Later guys! B))

Edited by macplus

Actually, I was thinking the same thing. I remember a certain member mentioning to me at Otakon '03 that he was going to cosplay for '04, and that his girlfriend was doing Minmay. I don't totally remember what said member looks like, but the guy in the pic looks familliar, too....

Actually that would be me, and she did it:

http://www.fansview.com/2003/animeiowa/0823b008.jpg

Shes also got a Mylene waiting in the wings for the "right time" as she puts it.

She also did M3 Millia with my M3 Max at the same con, but no pics on the web for it.

I think La Viverator just died.

Hmmmmm.....You know this is why I think, if you can't do well in resembling a character, don't do it at all....if your a 300 pound Fat bastard and I catch you wearing a green tank top and purple spandex holding a detenator.....I'm gonna......I'm gonna.......crap I don't know but it'll be bad!

................. :ph34r: something with termites....yes.......termites.....and like........honey....no.......nono......syrup yes SYRUP!

Oh crap! this page is filled with 70% Macplus poetry! go figure! :lol: by the way: cheers to everybody! gotta get me another Corona :wub: from the fridge so later! and have fun :D

he drinks beer. thats so hard core. pwned.

thread:

cosplaying is like halloween everytime there is a convention in town. i dunno why people are freaking out so much to the pic of the kid with the signature pic. i mean, he looks pretty good, i don't see any genitalia hanging out, why's everyone freaking?

I say if you can do a costume right, and make it look realistic, go for it. What almost embarrasses me is seeing others in $.99 costumes they made the night before. Many of the costumes I've seen here in this thread look quite good. Hats off to those who made some of those costumes look so good. :D

What do you guys find wrong with the Basara guy? I mean, he would look like a total idiot if Mac 7 never existed but he does look anime accurate. Much more so then the Mylene chick (yes she looks DELICIOUS...nice legs ...slurp....).

So the Mylene chick might look more appealing to us males but in terms of anime accuracy, that Basara guy is about the best I have seen for cosplayers.

What do you guys find wrong with the Basara guy? I mean, he would look like a total idiot if Mac 7 never existed but he does look anime accurate. Much more so then the Mylene chick (yes she looks DELICIOUS...nice legs ...slurp....).

So the Mylene chick might look more appealing to us males but in terms of anime accuracy, that Basara guy is about the best I have seen for cosplayers.

Actually the Basara cosplayer did an awesome job, he is the best one I've seen, I think everybody agrees that he did a very good job, however all the bitc..ing come from we Macross 7 haters who think that Basara is the lamest part of the lamest Macross story ever.. so I can't think of a better explanation.....heheheh! :p

PS:Basara really sucks! :lol:

Oh! and about the Mylene chick..indeed she's hot.. I'm not gonna say what I want to do to her though... :wub:

Edited by macplus

I figured out what it is I dislike about cosplay...and it isn't the people, or the costumes themselves. It's that discussion of it is always accompanied by the likes of:

"Pretty cute...she doesn't have it going up there, and I wonder what her ass is like."

Or

"The best female cosplays are those that take off the costume after a while."

Or

"...yes she looks DELICIOUS...nice legs ...slurp..."

Or

"...indeed she's hot.. I'm not gonna say what I want to do to her though..."

I mean, I know we all have to be a little immature to be spending time on a message board devoted to a 20 year old cartoon...but stuff like this makes me embarrassed to read the threads.

When my girlfriend sees me reading a thread devoted to the flap mechanism of a VF-1 she thinks its a little odd, but when she sees me reading a thread with comments typified by those above she thinks I am a member of a board filled with pitiful, lonely fanboys or some other form of horney loser. I don't really think she is right...but I see her point.

You can be horny without being pathetic about it.

I figured out what it is I dislike about cosplay...and it isn't the people, or the costumes themselves.  It's that discussion of it is always accompanied by the likes of:

"Pretty cute...she doesn't have it going up there, and I wonder what her ass is like."

Or

"The best female cosplays are those that take off the costume after a while."

Or

"...yes she looks DELICIOUS...nice legs ...slurp..."

Or

"...indeed she's hot.. I'm not gonna say what I want to do to her though..."

I mean, I know we all have to be a little immature to be spending time on a message board devoted to a 20 year old cartoon...but stuff like this makes me embarrassed to read the threads.

When my girlfriend sees me reading a thread devoted to the flap mechanism of a VF-1 she thinks its a little odd, but when she sees me reading a thread with comments typified by those above she thinks I am a member of a board filled with pitiful, lonely fanboys or some other form of horney loser.  I don't really think she is right...but I see her point.

You can be horny without being pathetic about it.

You get my vote about the lamest answer in all this tread, I have a solution for you: read the tread when she's not around, don't complain in that way 'cause all the posters are having fun and enjoying, just like when you get along with friends or is that a rare thing for you? And by the way I don't consider myself a lonely looser, I have a girlfriend, a nice career and have fun like everybody else, I don't know 'bout the other guys but that's my story, again you have the right to read whatever you want, if she's your girlfriend she should respect whatever you read and viceversa.. gee, you sounded like Nedd Flanders!... :blink:

Later and no pun intended

Edited by macplus