It's Official, I'm now a Macross convert!

whytwolf

Love me like I love myself.

:wub:

again i find myself agreeing with Agent ONE, and all his greatness.

i've never seen M7, but I'm willing to accept it for what it is and give it a watch through. But I agree with his philosophy that it probably shoudln't be the "first" Macross that someone watches... it's too out of the formula, too bizzare and way too polarizing.

Personally i think people should watch the Plus, then the SDF, then Dyrl. MO and M7 are way low on my priorities..

respect my prioritai !

I dunno man... I rather endure a long planet dance marathon first, than say, a minute- long vision of this agent one tapping his pink pecker on a doorknob. But that just me.

Macross 7 ROCKS period. There is no other anime so beautifully made, with so much positivity! Dig it. B))

Ya know, John, has anyone told you you seem tres homophobic lately (as in today)? <_<

There are many more subtle ways you can suggest to someone to avoid Macross 7 without sounding like a rabid homophobe of Pink Pecker Squadrons.

LOL, this isn't Arcadia (a place where Robotech fans take turns calling each other gay)... and you aren't a guy.

I am the least homophobic person you know. My problems with M7 are 50% its sissiness, and 50% its lameness.

Maybe its YOU thats affraid of something. :blink: Possibly thinking of rubbing baby oil all over my pecs and abs!? :lol: Don't worry about it! Its expected. Nothing to be affraid of at all. I am an object of desire for thousands.

M7, what else can be said about it. I was one who, for a time, bought everything Macross. I recently and finally got through the whole series of M7, and you can definitely tell it was "dummed down" to attract a younger audience. I'd say watching the first 10 or so episodes was hard. Very dull and I almost wanted to stop watching it. However, once it started getting to actual Macross related serious stuff, I found some of the underlying plot very interesting. If you get passed all the "gay" stuff that is annoying, there is a serious and good plot there.

Seems to me like Basara is the Jar-Jar Binks of Macross. Actually he reminds me of John Lennon's son. The hippie singing one with the glasses. Check out the comparison. :D

post-2-1095973036.gif

LOL, what a homo! Those glasses look like they have barbed wire on them. It's all about security. But don't you think they look alike? Basara and Sean Lennon both share the same views as well and if there was a red VF-19 around, I'm sure you'd see hime flying around in it... UNFORTUNATELY. :angry:

BTW, I'm in no way a homophobe, I just call it as it is. There's the saying, "if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, guess what? It must be a duck!" :D

Edited by Jasonc

I pitty the fool that badmouth's Basara & Sean Lennon, BOMBA!

you what? :blink: gotta be kidding right?

LET'S GO! Tsukinuke you ze... :p

LOL, this isn't Arcadia (a place where Robotech fans take turns calling each other gay)... and you aren't a guy.

I am the least homophobic person you know.   My problems with M7 are 50% its sissiness, and 50% its lameness.

Maybe its YOU thats affraid of something.   :blink:  Possibly thinking of rubbing baby oil all over my pecs and abs!?   :lol:   Don't worry about it!  Its expected.  Nothing to be affraid of at all.  I am an object of desire for thousands.

Your post made ZERO sense form top to bottom.

1) What the flipping HEYULL does Arcadia have to do with your inability to stop acting M7's the epitome of "gayness" like being gay is thw orst thing int he world. (Not that the Pink Pecker Squad isn't)

2) What the bloody FLUCK does my gender have to do with me saying you are sounding really homophobic in regards to M7's "gayness"? And your over the top comments display that.

3) Your chin is bigger than Leno's (that's very unattractive to me) and your ego makes you about as attractive as a 3 foot tall naked midget with hairy cactus legs and a rubber chicken tied to his genitals screaming "SEE ME PICK UP CHICKS!!!". Confidence is one thing but the a head the size of Nebraska yet lacking balls of the same size to match with it is another.

EDIT: Don't bother using the reverse psychology approach. Shant work.

Edited by Jemstone

I am the least homophobic person you know.  My problems with M7 are 50% its sissiness, and 50% its lameness.

Maybe its YOU thats affraid of something.  :blink:  Possibly thinking of rubbing baby oil all over my pecs and abs!?  :lol:  Don't worry about it!  Its expected.  Nothing to be affraid of at all.  I am an object of desire for thousands.

Your post made ZERO sense form top to bottom.

1) What the flipping HEYULL does Arcadia have to do with your inability to stop acting M7's the epitome of "gayness" like being gay is thw orst thing int he world. (Not that the Pink Pecker Squad isn't)

2) What the bloody FLUCK does my gender have to do with me saying you are sounding really homophobic in regards to M7's "gayness"? And your over the top comments display that.

3) Your chin is bigger than Leno's (that's very unattractive to me) and your ego makes you about as attractive as a 3 foot tall naked midget with hairy cactus legs and a rubber chicken tied to his genitals screaming "SEE ME PICK UP CHICKS!!!". Confidence is one thing but the a head the size of Nebraska yet lacking balls of the same size to match with it is another.

EDIT: Don't bother using the reverse psychology approach. Shant work.

:lol:

My post was a bit scatered...

I actually don't like to use the term "gay," and to tell you the truth I don't think I have used the term "gay" to describe M7. So your entire argument is kinda ungrounded.

I DID call it sissy, and it is, but "sissy" is a term that wouldn't be insutling to anyone, where as "gay" would.

i think it's great thta mac+ converted a robotech fan.

robotech left quite a mark on me that i'm trying to get rid of with macross. macross is so much better (though... i dont' think i'll ever imagine misa as asian, she looks so white to me) anyway... yay mac+

also, i think agent ONE's body is great. it's just... great.

i dont' think i'll ever imagine misa as asian, she looks so white to me

Aside from the brown hair, I don't think it's too hard to imagine Misa looking rather like Mika Doi, who does her voice.

http://hagoromo1011.pupu.jp/hagoromo/img/dom.jpg

http://www.sempai.org/~felicia/pics/misc/doi.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/rurouni_kenshin14/voz_de_Megumi.jpg

http://www.artemisgames.com/robotech/Resea...yuu_TVRadar.jpg

http://homepage.mac.com/uhsieh/kenshin/images/doi.jpg

i think it's great thta mac+ converted a robotech fan.

robotech left quite a mark on me that i'm trying to get rid of with macross. macross is so much better (though... i dont' think i'll ever imagine misa as asian, she looks so white to me) anyway... yay mac+

also, i think agent ONE's body is great. it's just... great.

Ah, obviously a man of briliance!

Seems to me like Basara is the Jar-Jar Binks of Macross. Actually he reminds me of John Lennon's son. The hippie singing one with the glasses. Check out the comparison.  :D

"Yeah, just look at him. His whole head sucks! Heh, heh, heh,..."

(in my best Butthead impersonation)