Next Resin Project

robokochan

What do you want our next project to be?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want our next project to be?

• Regult 1/72
    • Glaug 1/72
    • Gun-Pod (Human Sized)
    • Zentradi Soldier 1/72
    • Nousjadeul Ger (TV) 1/72
    • Nousjadeul Ger (Movie) 1/72
    • VF-17 1/72
    • GPB-1 For Hase Kit
    • VF-9 Cutlass 1/72
    • Other

Hello All!

Production has started for our current project. And if there is enough demand the Launch vehicle will soon be on the way. However for the next project we wanted your input. please tell us what youwould like to see. Please keep in mind we want to stick to 1/72 scale.

Thank you for all your support :)

Rob

Though I don't necessarily have a say in the choice of model, I do tend to fancy the Regult; there's already a slew of good-guy mecha out there to choose from, right down to the Cat's Eye, but pretty much nothing in enemy mecha. I always thought a Regult would look fab standing next to a Valkyrie, purely for size comparison.

...Maybe even design it so that you can have half the pod(pilot's compartment) removeable as a possible cutaway to show the cockpit/inner workings. Just an idea.

I don't get the regult or Glaug, do we really need two 1/72 kits of those, both of which are readily available?

How about add on parts so we can make light and heavy missile versions out of the ones already released?

Edited by Grayson72

GPB-1 For Hase Kit !!!  and make it removeable !!!

Why would you want the armour removable? It is a model not a toy, for $20 bucks US just go an buy a second Battroid.

Make it a dedicated mould, for the same reasons I don't like full action variable kits. With a dedicated kit you end up with better proportions, and it is more sturdy for display or transport with and no awful attachemnt holes etc.

And as for the old Imai 1/72 scale Regult kits, they may be readily available, but for $80.00 or so it's not much of a kit. I would rather spend a little more and get something that has far finer details, and maybe including the options bits to make it a Light/Heavy variant.

Cheers,

Brett T

Edited by Berttt

GBP would be cool....so would 1/72 Glaug or Pod enhancement parts...I love Graysons idea of a 1/72 Pod conversion kit (Scout kit, small and large missile kit! ) Course the darn originals are hard to come by...so it might make sense to offer a simple cast version as well.

VF9 - very cool

Other ideas:

What about the shuttle that took Misa?

Metal Siren in 1/72 Fighter

VF2J in 1/72 fighter

Mac0 Destroids in 1/72

I voted for the movie Nousjadeul Ger. But the TV version would be good too.

I'd love a 1/72 Regult (with the missle pods and scout version too.), though I'd really want to see a full sculpt. The old Imai is too hard to get and there's plenty of room to improve upon it. It probably needs to be bigger all around. (same for the Glaug)

The GPB-1 would be good... :rolleyes:

And I agree with Myersjessee, I'd like to see 1/72 Macross Zero Destroids too.

But I hope we get a Booster Launch vehicle first, that would be so impressive with the booster/Valk on it. ;)

Edited by Major Johnathan

I would love to see a 1/72 VF-4 from Flashback 2012 (unless there is already one out there that I don't know about). I have the 1/72 vinyl VF-4 from Hobby Base Retppu (unbuilt), and would love to have something that is not saggy, deforming vinyl.

Edited by azrhino

I would love to see a 1/72 VF-4 from Flashback 2012. I have the 1/72 vinyl VF-4 from Hobby Base Retppu (unbuilt), and would love to have something that is not saggy, deforming vinyl.

I guess you missed the recast of the Club-M version.

I can't believe you guys wouldn't rather see something original that's never been done before in 1/72 rather than a "nicer" version of something that's already out.

I voted for the VF-17. I presume this would be in fighter mode? I'd love to see a 1/72 scale VF-17 fighter resin kit with the option of building it cockpit open or closed. Oh and course it should come with FAST Packs!

If the 17 gets chosen for the next project, I have the Yellow Sub 1/144 scale VF-17 with FAST Packs, which you could use as a reference as IMO it has the best proportions of all the 17 models or toys.

Graham

I would love to see a 1/72 VF-4 from Flashback 2012. I have the 1/72 vinyl VF-4 from Hobby Base Retppu (unbuilt), and would love to have something that is not saggy, deforming vinyl.

I guess you missed the recast of the Club-M version.

I can't believe you guys wouldn't rather see something original that's never been done before in 1/72 rather than a "nicer" version of something that's already out.

Actually, the Club-M kit was of the final version of the VF-4, the VF-4G, which appeared in VF-X.

And there WAS a 1/72 resin kit of the Flashback version too. Musasiya made it, and it's a really good kit! I've got a recast of it, but I'm still trying to find an original...

But about the next project... A GBP would be cool, but I'd hold off on it for a while. There's still a chance that Hasegawa will make one.

And I voted for the VF-17 too. I've always wanted a large scale fighter mode VF-17 kit!

This was a tough one. It was tight between the VF-9 and the VF-17. In the end the VF-9 won out. I've never seen a kit or toy of one of these. That doesn't mean they don't exist, I've just never seen one. The fighter mode is cool, and I really like the GERWALK mode too (hint hint ;) ).

A Rabbit shuttle!!!, with full cockpit! also an ARMD platform! please!

You want fries with that too?

you don't read so well, do ya boy??

*eyes the list*

.... I don't see any of that up there....

My vote was for "other", that's why they're not on the list you dumb ass, you're the one who don't read so well <_<

Edited by macplus

Well I voted for the Regult because I think the 1/72 Valks need SOMETHING to fight :)

OTOH, I would love to have the GBP-1 for my (unmade) battaloid. Oh the pain of it all.... :rolleyes:

Sean

Would it possible to substitute the "Thunder Hammers/Hummers" armor in place of the GBP-1? Presuming that the GBP-1 is selected of course.

I agree that it's better to go for something that we will likely never see in 1/72 scale, as opposed to something that is already available via a recast or plastic kit.

That being said, a 1/72 GBP-1 has already been produced, but it wasn't that great, so:

1.) 1/72 "Thunder Hammer/Hummer" Armor

2.) VF-9 Cutlass w/ gerwalk parts (legs down only)

3.) VF-17 with fastpacks and gerwalk parts (legs down only)

4.) VA-3 Invader w/ gerwalk parts (legs down only)

5.) VF-5000B Star Mirage with Fastpacks and gerwalk parts (legs down only)

I know that Bandai released the VF-17, and SHE released the VA-3 and VF-5000B, but none of them were in 1/72 scale or excelled in one mode. ;)

Sincerely,

Christopher B))