Gundam Hyper Mechanics?

Solscud007

Ok I swear this has to do with Macross.

Came across this awesome website of a japanese artist. One of his pages has a listing of what i assume are works he has done. One of them lists VF-0S.

mchanism_w.jpg

That is the book

here is the page I found it on. There are also some awesome gundam drawings on there too. hehe Scroll down to the last book and you will see the VF-0s is metioned.

Some Doujin mag

I have three of those books that Seichi gave me, they are pretty cool. Basically fan-drawn lineart of the internal mechanisms of various Mobile suits. All the ones I have are pure Gundam though unfortunately.

notice that the book is not gundam oriented.

Graham

Then why does the one I posted mention VF-0S? Is it possible he did it on the side? I noticed he does work on things other than Gundam like GaoGaiGar

Edited by Solscud007

I think I also see "Escaflowne" after the VF-0S. Not sure about the other items in that one.

Ah now here is where cramming an entire second year of College level Japanese in 9 weeks, at UCLA's Summer program, pays off ahem:

Genesic GaoGaiGar

King Jeidar (Gaogaigar)

Buster Gundam

VF-0S

Escaflowne

Big O

also if you look closely at the bottom left corner of the cover you can see the VF-0S. ( I think it is. )

Yeah yo have Big O's head up top, then Genesic GGG taking up most of the space, then next to GGG is Escaflowne, in profile facing left, and Best Gundam a little to the left and up of Escaflowne, and then What I believe is VF-0S at the bottom left.

Edited by Solscud007

Perhaps the artist should have considered giving the 0S a red and white stripe paint scheme and retitling the book 'Where's Wald-0S?'

those tech drawings of the gundams hurt my eyes...

his technical skill is unquestionable.. but i think those drawings are way over done.

there isn't a single square inch of open space in those things, and trying to convince me that all that flashy armor has functional bits of random gysmo stuffs in them just isn't working.

he'd do well to throw a little contrast in there, ommit some bits and make it actually look like there are peices missing.

every bit of those robots he's imagined crammed with tiny mechanics n stuff. like in the first drawing shown, with the big arm booster/sheild things, there are what appear to be simple exhaust vents or something, and he makes it look like there are 50 moving parts in there.

eh.. impressive, very impressive skills, way over done.

• 3 years later...
I have three of those books that Seichi gave me, they are pretty cool. Basically fan-drawn lineart of the internal mechanisms of various Mobile suits. All the ones I have are pure Gundam though unfortunately.

Graham

hello i am :ph34r: looking for gundam hyper mechanics books and a book of the gundam seed N.S.D MS, gundam gp03s UC vol.1 book can any one help PLEASE REPLY TO <e-mail removed> if any iam willing to pay for any books am asking or for copys of the pages

post-9937-1221440104_thumb.jpg

post-9937-1221440134_thumb.jpg

hello i am :ph34r: looking for gundam hyper mechanics books and a book of the gundam seed N.S.D MS, gundam gp03s UC vol.1 book can any one help PLEASE REPLY TO darkhawkzero@yahoo.com if any iam willing to pay for any books am asking or for copys of the pages

We have a section here called "Wanted" in our Sell/Trade section. I'd suggest you go post in there: http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showforum=10