custom joke machine

Jung

Here's my first custom joke machine, transformation is basically the same as the 1/55 so it has all same problems when customizing/painting. The person who commissioned this, wanted the superostrich trimming on a vf1s strike. I screwed up the paint mix, I wanted an orangy-red similar to the box art of the bandai 1/55 superostrich, but it turned out a lot redder. heh, ohwell it still turned out nice, I think. :D decals and Strike barrel were from an arii 1/100 kit.

Fighter:

sdfighter00.th.jpgsdfighter01.th.jpgsdfighter02.th.jpgsdfighter03.th.jpgsdfighter04.th.jpg

Gerwalk:

sdgerwalk00.th.jpgsdgerwalk01.th.jpg

Nice, very nice

the Fighter mode looks like a Millia due to the redness

:)

Very nice

did you use one of Rohby's re-cast or an actual Joke Machine

as I notice the landing gears are that of the original

Noel

it's an actual joke machine, I did use Rohby's pilot, clear canopy and gunpod though

wow,nice joke machine jung.i love the way the paint turned out on it.i don't think i've ever seen a weathered joke machine :o kinda adds some seriousness to an other wise "joke" of a machine. :p

damn it Jung, you just never seem to stop amazing me! Good job man!!! I'd like to see some more joke machine customs. You planning on doing a minmay guard JM by any chance? That'd be awesome!!! :p:D:lol:

Very Nice Jung. Looks like your 1/55 Millia custom. Is the head staying all white?

I thnk the head looks great white, it might be th visor color that is throwing it off a tad..maybe a shade darker green if anything....??? IMvryHO

• 3 years later...