NEW Yamato limited edition 1/48 VF-1J

Bariaburu Faita

Graham is right, none of us will win it :rolleyes:

And to be honest this all-black 1J just looks so terrible and tasteless, it is no wonder that they are only making three of them :lol: our fellow MW members have far better creativity and imagination!

:)

Graham is right, none of us will win it  :rolleyes:

And as somebody else mentioned, I would imagine this contest is only open to residents of Japan.

I would guess you would have to be a resident anyway to get one of those Macross credit cards?

Graham

The thing is, some Macrossworlders ARE residents of Japan. Or have relatives that can be conned into applying for the card. Getting them to spend 100,000yen frivolously on the other hand...

Even those that arent, we can all dream cant we?

3 easy steps, as simple as 1,2,3

I have a simpler two step method.

1. Wait for it to appear on Yahoo Japan.

2. Bid 100,000 yen.

:lol:

(And it's logical, think about it.)

Edited by nhyone

lol, it just goes to show... ANYONE can own one of these exclusive valkyries (with a little effort)

that's true. but then many people just don't have the skill or don't want to do it because then it's not 'original'. I mean to me, I don't see why ppl would be in such a fuss over the low viz because I can take any other valk and paint it in that scheme, probably with even better results. It's the same with people wanting a 1/48 VF-1s Roy so badly when they can just buy a 1/48 VF-1s Hikaru and paint the appropriate areas yellow.

3 easy steps, as simple as 1,2,3

I have a simpler two step method.

1. Wait for it to appear on Yahoo Japan.

2. Bid 100,000 yen.

:lol:

(And it's logical, think about it.)

Do you actually know how a credit card works? You can actually use it to buy things you were going to buy anyway with cash and then pay it back on the card possibly with a small interest charge for the convenience.

Its not like you have to pay the credit card company Y100 000 to enter the competition like you seem to think you do.

Edited by Skull00

Well, in space, it would be quite an advantage I think.

Yeah, but when you factor in thermal and radar ... then it becomes a lot more visible.

Don't gotta see when you can "see" enough to get a missile on its tail. :)

lol i always crack up (and by that i mean get frustraited) when i hear yet another person talk about how "hard" it would be to see a black object in space, as opposed to any other colored object.

silly, i'm not gonna get into it yet again.

as for this valk. i think it looks cool, kinda bland though. but i mean, its a 1/48 scale valk, it looks good!

it would have been nice if they'd done something a little more memorable though. like make it that dark blue squadron from the show. SOMETHING with either more visual flair or more nostalgic tie in's too the show/movie.