NEW Yamato limited edition 1/48 VF-1J

Bariaburu Faita

i babel fished it and this is what i got. Admission expense year fee permanence no charge! * Presenting the MACROSS original sticker as an admission benefit! * (Inc.) and presenting 1 マク loss VF-1J stealth version of mark make 48 parts to 3 people with pulling out selection furthermore the Macross official card the utilization 10 ten thousand Yen to 2005 December as a sip from 2004 July! It is worldwide limited 3 super premiere マクロス! it looks like a contest

Personally, I think it's pretty fugly. I'm glad there's only three; those are too nasty to spread around. They may as well have made them Pepto Bismal pink or baby-puke yellow.

As far as a possible eBay auction is concerned, I would expect the price to be outrageous. And I wouldn't be surprised to see counterfeit ones pop up. Hopefully the real ones have some kind of certificate of authenticity.

And how would you go about panel-lining it? LOL!

And how would you go about panel-lining it? LOL!

well, if you panel lined in black on a white valk, then it's pretty obvious you would panel line in white instead! :p:D:lol:

I'm suprised Yamato doesn't do more limited repaint crap like Takara and others. The low-viz was a success and there have always been people customizing their valks. I don't care for that black one, though. The VF-1 does not have a stealth look and doesn't look good in all black IMO. I wonder if they are actually built by Yamato like that or whether someone just painted a few regular VF-1Js.

I'll take the black one. But I agree why not sell more limited stuff? I wish they would tampo print it like Bandai's 1/55, screw decals and stickers... no offense to the wonderful people here at MW, but man... what a fricken turn on the detail on Smokescreen and that Akira bike is.

Gee, let's have the USAF paint their F-15s black and then call it stealth. I am not impressed with it. They need to make a limited edition VF-1S Minmay guard or something with other squadron colors or even better a TV Kaz or TV Max VF-1A series. Or why dont they make the 2 seaters a limited edition. Yes I am hung up on the 2 seaters. Why did you think I skipped out the 1/60 Ostrich, Elint and VF-1D. Better yet, the VF-1D Virgin Road as a limited edition. ;)

Definitely not that great... not to mention with only 3 made, it's not like some sort of high priced "fanboy-gouger" like convention exclusives, toy store exclusives and the like. This is just a promotional giveaway - no more, no less.

I am for sure not very interested in it, because it's non-canon AND ugly. Of course, those were my same reasons for not buying the Low-Vis. But I'm definitely in the minority on that one. ;)