WONDERFEST 2004 thread!

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

HEy all. Some of you are attending wonderfest. And some may get news or see pics from other sites. Post it all here! LInk us up!!!

Yamato usually unveils all the new goodies @wonderfest so i imagine all the good stuff we've been wanting will be unveiled here. Hopefully we are shocked since yamato is slow unveilin stuff so far.

Nonetheless it should be good!!

I hope we see the 51 or a large scale Zero. Or maybe even the legendary 19Fp. :ph34r:

we just MIGHT!!!

YAamato always unveils al the kick ass stuff @wonderfest. All other shows like tokyotoyfest and crap dont really unveil anything new.

I mean they unveiled the 1/60 monster and super VF-1J 1/60s a while back..as well as the 1/48 I believe.

Bariaburu Faita just called me...No YF-19 w/ Fast Packs...

Rob, if Bariaburu Faita calls you again, make sure to ask him to take lots of photos of the Yamato 1/100 VF-0S and VB-6.

Also, ask him to try to ask the Yamato people the following questions, not that they'll answer, but heck it's worth a try: -

• How many variants of the 1/100 VF-0 are planned?
  • Is a 1/100 SV-51 planned?
  • Are larger scale perfect variable VF-0 & SV-51 planned?
  • What is the next Macross release after the VB-6 and VF-0S?
  • Is a resculpted YF-19 with FAST Packs ever coming?
  • Is a 1/48 GBP Armor coming?
  • Are 1/48 VT-1 & VE-1 coming?
  • Are anymore 1/48 VF-1s planned?
  • Is a TV Q-Rau coming?
  • Where's Graham's VF-17D with FAST Packs? :lol:

Also, if CM's have a booth, try to find out if a set # 3 of Macross figures is planned and take photos if there are any prototypes on display.

And lastly, if Hasegawa have a booth, see if they have a VF-0D fighter mode prototype kit on display yet and also try to ask about the possibility of YF-19, VF-0 and SV-51 battroid mode model kits.

Graham

Rob, if Bariaburu Faita calls you again, make sure to ask him to take lots of photos of the Yamato 1/100 VF-0S and VB-6.

Also, ask him to try to ask the Yamato people the following questions, not that they'll answer, but heck it's worth a try: -

• Is a TV Q-Rau coming?

Also, if CM's have a booth, try to find out if a set # 3 of Macross figures is planned and take photos if there are any prototypes on display.

And lastly, if Hasegawa have a booth, see if they have a VF-0D fighter mode prototype kit on display yet and also try to ask about the possibility of YF-19, VF-0 and SV-51 battroid mode model kits.

Graham

Its a sad day when I see the Sith Master having to asking though questions.

• Is a TV Q-Rau coming?

Graham

Will do G-Man. I am going to call him back at around 2:00 pm. He told me he would be taking alot of Pics.

Rob

Well I just talked talked to Bariaburu Faita again. He says the VB-6 is beautiful! Vf-0S is the same as the pictures that have already been posted here. Other than that ther is no new information to pass. I asked him to give a mini-report when he gets to a computer.

Rob mN

Whew, sorry I took so long to post, but I needed to sleep. I need to go to work now so no pics for a couple hours. I apoligize but I was unable to take multiple close up shots due to limited memory card space.

The yamato Releases are all stuff you`ve seen already. I couldnt tell if the VF-0 had a new head sculpt since it was in fighter mode. Looks nice though, much better than the ones originaly shown a couple months ago.

The Variable Koenig monster looks awesome. One of the cannons was slightly droopy though.

The Garland seems to be the newest. It was only spray painted with primer. It is perfect variable. The leg linkage mechanism is big and ugly though. It might have been made intentionaly though, it keeps the bike from leaning over to one side. The display model at Atelier-sai had a articulated rider prototype, the Yamato one did not.

The Yamato BGC fig is a small trading figure size and will go for 630yen. The larger Atelier-sai BGS action figures have not found a distributor yet and price is not set, several thousand yen is a rough estimate. A motoslave is almost a certainty since the same guy did the Garland prototype.

I have got pics of the following

1) Konig Monster

2) VF-0S

3) Garland

but will post them when I get back on Sep 2nd

as for NEWS

there is 2 version of the 1/100 VF-0 toy planned

the VF-0S & VF-0A

the 1/48 VF-1 GBP Armored parts are in the pipeline and will be announced next year.

the 1/60 Monster will also be finally released next year

however, the YF-19 with fast packs will still be delayed due to the difficulty of this toy. (looks like something superb will be produced, if it ever gets done)

No plans of reissuing the 1/48 Super & Strike Fast Packs

No plans of the Male Power Armor

and the Garland looks awesome

ok, thats it for now,

will have more pics soon

Noel

NOEL!!!

Dude did you inquire about the perfect variable VF-0 or SV-51? I think IF they ever make toys of those the yamato backlash for this year would diminish! I know because Id stop hating if they did!!!

there is 2 version of the 1/100 VF-0 toy planned

the VF-0S & VF-0A

Arghhh......what about a VF-0D? That's the one most of us want!

And no news of an SV-51 :(:(:(:(

Graham

adn no perfect variable!!

Geez yamato!!!! God man, I could guarantee if they make a perfect variable VF-0 line 80% of us wiould stop bitching and be content. Must I poll a bi*ch once again?LOL

(actually guys please dont think my poll today was a start of me being reborn as a pollarama dude once again. just made that one today dont plan on making others in near future)