Who the hell are you?

EXO

LOL... So you going to go back to Modding!!?? Or are you going to stay a member?

Nah, the despotic reign of Yoshi is over. Sure, I grew accustomed to the delicious power, but I no longer have the interest to mod. So I would rather leave the work to dedicated people rather stick around as good-for-nothing mod.

PS: I retain my MW diplomatic powers, so you should always agree with me. Always. And oh, I also brought back these dated jokes about flippin' out ninjas. :)

Edited by Yoshi

I am still me, although my Avatar is different now ( could not find the Gilgamesh avatar on the list, so the current one is just temporarily until I can find a new one ) B)

Hey, since we have to re-register, does that mean we have to start our posting numbers way from the beginning? :huh:

Just plain old lindem_herz version 2.0, updated from almost lurker to kinda active. Don't expect to break the 500 posts mark until the next major MW rewamp again, though. :p

Now, where is Joseph, there are some valks we gotta talk about. B)

Still Pat Payne here...it's my real name, so why change it? :)

Now I'm back and hopefully for the better.

Back on the old Ikonboard system, I was "Cpt of SDF1 Macross" due to the limitations of the board's system.

Once this board is on-line, I decide to register as "Captain of the SDF1 Macross" to make my net-handle more complete.

But, something went wrong and it can't activate. :angry: Thus, I have to use the temp name "abc" to make a post to imform the mods and admids to solve the problem.

Thanks to a MWer's suggestion, I manage to register as "Captain of the SDF-1 Macross" (with the dash in the registry number).

Thus, I'm back!!!

As for my avatar, I'll have to search to get a good Kim Kabirov picture. Until then, Lux Klien of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED fame have to take the place on the avatar for the time being.

Edited by Captain of the SDF-1 Macross

I, the incredible Noriko Takaya, am back to get my revenge on who ever changed things around. :p

At least I got to get rid of the hyphen between my name and get it capitalized. I was shocked when I did try to log on and discovered my screen name was gone.

Free bag of Jelly beans to who can answer me

WHO AM I?

WHO *WAS* I?

Your question would be a lot more difficult if you hadn't already supplied the answer in your profile. :rolleyes:

Whoops.. :p

Free beans for me then.......

post-26-1061613089.jpg

I'm still Barph, and I'm still lurking around,

but now now I have an even creepier avatar....

Geeez.... that avatar scares me.........

in a "silent hill' kinda way.....

creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy

:unsure:

Hint 1: My country surrenders on a regular (some even says "scheduled") basis.

Gotta be France, right. I can't remember any other country that has lost more wars against practically every country on the globe.

I'm still Kaolian, destroyer of worlds and small houseplants, keeper of the Giant Yellow Aquarium Snail of doom, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius.

Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Oh wait, that last bit was from Gladiator... Oops.

42!

I am still Twich, the only Macross fan from Vermont! Guess I have to do something other than cow-tipping and smelling cow-poop so early in the morning, oh yeah, people ski and golf a lot too.

;)

Larry