Who the hell are you?

EXO

I'm me. Remember me? The user with identity problems? :p

Back from vacation, 4 weeks with no posts, and about to go into MW vacation untill the end of the year. Got to cut back on the addiction.

Hope you guys miss me. :lol:

Hey, what were you doing on!!! Sleepy time remember!!!

:p

I won't miss you.

;):lol::ph34r:

Vostok 7

That would make all the green haired girls of MW safe again...

Right?   :unsure:

:p

:ph34r:

Ninja Member say "Green haired female never safe on MW!"

Vostok 7

What about mine? She carries an axe. Oh yeah same name as the old MW forums and just as poorly spelt.

oh yeah new kinda looking pissed off avatar pic

Edited by Yohsho

What about mine? She carries an axe. Oh yeah same name as the old MW forums and just as poorly spelt.

oh yeah new kinda looking pissed off avatar pic

:ph34r: Ninja Member say: "Green haired one you speak of is cute, but safe. She no Millia."

Vostok 7

Since it's start-over-from-scratch time, I decided to change my name from 'czahr' to the name I've been wanting to use, 'eriku'. I've also given Amelie a rest for my avatar and opted for a tree of life that a friend of mine drew.

Good to be back and great to see everyone again! B)

Since it's start-over-from-scratch time, I decided to change my name from 'czahr' to the name I've been wanting to use, 'eriku'. I've also given Amelie a rest for my avatar and opted for a tree of life that a friend of mine drew.

Good to be back and great to see everyone again! B)

We want Audrey Tatou back!!!

We, meaning me! :angry:

As I was going to say in my 'buddy' thread <_<

I'm 99.9% certain that Abombz!! is the Abombz!!.

[whispers loud and homer simpson like]

that means it's a she

[/whispers loud and homer simpson like]

If Abombz!! is really SOL, I have about 6months of my life I need to reconsider :blink:

Vosotk 7

Still crasis... though most of you probably wouldn't recognize me anyway, since i've been a hardcore lurker since January of 2001 or so. Come to think of it, i'm already close to beating my old record (2 whopping posts in two years!) by writing this now. Okay, okay...enough hiding. I'm going to be more social now. Really.

As a side note, my girlfriend blames you all for my "valkyrie-infested" apartment. Heh. I keep trying to tell her that Macross World is actually on HER side, by helping me determine which valks to actually pass on (but we all know that those are relatively few and far between). ;) Ah, despite all her grumbling, she still broke down and got me a 1/48 Focker for my birthday... :) ...though I'm still debating if it was a ploy to persuade me into actively searching for her "princess" engagement ring. Eeep.

-D :blink:

If Abombz!! is really SOL, I have about 6months of my life I need to reconsider  :blink:

Vosotk 7

not even gonna ask... :unsure:

:lol:

If Abombz is really SOL, then who is Tess?

I've never managed to get this clear in my mind.

Hey, here's an idea, 3 names........perhaps it's a Macross style love triangle :p

Graham

Free bag of Jelly beans to who can answer me

WHO AM I?

WHO *WAS* I?

:blink:

Edited by Sam