Who the hell are you?

EXO

I guess formerly banned members can now re-register. And if they behave they will keep their posting privileges.

vinnie

There is a security thread in the feedback section.

I'm the same guy from the old board. :)

okay so i see the new forums and arg someone had my old mw name allraidy hehehe.

ohwell i guess robsthingies isnt bad eighter :lol:

former rob... uhm still am just not my username anymore . :lol:

oh anduh didnt think this post fits in any forums so i guess this place is as good as any :D

Nope....I thought that sticking with the same ol' UN Spacy would give me Old School status. :D But I guess it doesn't matter because most of us know each other (and our avatar's).

I was SuperDimensionalDave B4, I am SuperDimensionalDave again.. I will always be SuperDimensionalDave. You probably never noticed me before as I was a lurker but with the new improved boards I'll try and be a little more "involved" in the Macross community. There's always time for Macross...

Im Hybridchild same as always, ive used the same so long and so often that people come up to me at gigs and ask "Arent you Hybridchild?" etc and the other week i used the name when signing for a package, i need help!

Hybridchild

Now, I've used this nick for some time now, but I have yet to do something THAT pathetic.

:lol:

Vostok 7

Im Hybridchild same as always, ive used the same so long and so often that people come up to me at gigs and ask "Arent you Hybridchild?" etc and the other week i used the name when signing for a package, i need help!

Hybridchild

Now, I've used this nick for some time now, but I have yet to do something THAT pathetic.

:lol:

Vostok 7

I'm almost there! sometimes my friends call me Lightning instead of my name, b/c we refer to each other by our Halo names when we arent playing...yea i use this name for everything...