Transformers Energon

BoBe-Patt

Don't know if anybody posted this yet and don't know if there was a thread that I was suppose to add this to, but here goes. New energon figures coming out soon!

New ENERGON FIGURES

AUTOBOT: TREADSHOT

(Available November 2004)

80263_vehicle_sm.jpg

AUTOBOT: SKY SHADOW

80264_vehicle_sm.jpg

AUTOBOT: STORM JET

80964_vehicle_sm.jpg

AUTOBOT: GRIMLOCK & SWOOP

80883_grim_beast_sm.jpg80883_grim_robot_sm.jpg

80883_beast_sm.jpg80883_robot_sm.jpg

DECEPTICON: GALVATRON

80308_vehicle_sm.jpg80308_robot_sm.jpg

wow i am amazed on how good the grimlock and swoop look very cool indeed the only 2 energon toys that i have seen that i really like.

Oh damn!!!! Sky Shadow!!!!! what doe that look like folks? You know it, Cobra Rattler!!!!!!! yeah!!!!

Definately Grimlock and Swoop.

Didnt galavatron already come out for energon or was that for Armada at least he is colored correctly.

Edited by Solscud007

Grimlock and Swoop is a definite buy for me, but I have a feeling that these guys are going to be small. Like small as in Arcee size small. :( I just hope not

i like swoop the bestest!

I also like the little autobot spacejets. But why so many flying autobots?

And this is wierd: funny how STORM JET looks like JET FIRE. Just like JET STORM also somehow reminded me of JET FIRE. It's like in Bewitched. You had Dick Seargent and Dick York both playing the husband, and you get Seargent York. So in this case, Storm Jet plus Jet Storm that both remind me of Jet Fire equal "FIRE STORM?".... :blink:

Because those guys are the Aerial Bots that's why. And they will combine to form Superion Maximus (saw the name on BigBadToystore) and there are two more.

Hope this answers your question. And yeah I like them two. Grimlock and Swoop are a two pack and will combine to form one robot as well.

Yup, those Autobot jets combine to form a gestalt in the old school way - that means interchangeable limbs, but with articulation. The Decepticons get the same deal, except its an upgraded Devastator and a Bruticus combiner (construction vehicles and combat vehicles)

They all look awesome.

Galvatron is the re-deco of Energon Megatron, and looks absolutely gorgeous.

Swoop and Grimlock actually combine together to form a large robot....it doesn't look that great, and honestly, if you saw bigger pictures, I have a feeling you'd be less enthused about Grimlock.

I don't like the new gestalts. They're just the vehicle modes stuck together to make it have some semblance of a giant robot. Beh!

Yeah, these and just about everyother transformer gestalt ever made. :rolleyes::p

my point exactly

:lol:

Okok spare me !! I meant the older gestalts at least looked like they had limbs....in the energon line...just look at it. Stick a jet here stick a jet there...oh why not put a tank there and make it look remotely like a hand. Put the jet there and make it look like a leg. Its weird. Superion's toes....eew.