The full review for Sentinel's Riobot R-20 Black Shin Getter is up; http://kumastyledesigns.com/sentinel-shin-getter-review/

title-fb-black-sg-1.png

The full review goes into detail but overall it's a solid repaint/tool with a nice amount of aesthetic/accessory/and mold changes to really set it apart enough from R-17. In fact, I'd call it an improvement. Click the link for the full run down but here are some pics from the gallery section:

8-195.png 

6-206.png 

4-208.png 

14-137.png 

17-99.png

I cancelled my Dragonzord and won't be getting Titanus. I handled my buddy Rex's Dragonzord over the weekend and I was wholly unimpressed like with the Megazord. Seems like only a slight step up from the Legacy version, and just doesn't seem worth the asking price IMO. I settled with my Megazord, I felt it absolutely wasn't as nice as most Chogokin items, and it certainly wasn't worth what I paid so I'm selling it off and I'm done with the Chogokin Power Rangers stuff. As much as I love Power Rangers and as much merch as I have, these Chogokin releases have been lack luster to say the least, I'm out.

On 8/21/2018 at 11:48 AM, SuperHobo said:

SOC Titanus coming in February. Price with regular Japanese discounts doesn't make it as terrible as one would think. I'm very pleased. 

The more I look at it the more convinced I am that it's mainly a retool of the Legacy Titanus. That said it's still cheaper than what legacy Titanus goes for on ebay so...

49 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

The more I look at it the more convinced I am that it's mainly a retool of the Legacy Titanus. That said it's still cheaper than what legacy Titanus goes for on ebay so...

It's certainly a possibility, how much better can a modern Titanus get? Although, it would be the first time Bandai Japan took something from their American sister company and retooled it. 

9 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

The Legacy Titanus apparently doesn't even fit the SOCs so it has to be a new mold based on that alone. I guess it's a situation to where once you take away extra stuff liek motorization what does Titanus really DO besides look a certain way, roll, and open a hatch on its back? 

1-321.png

1 hour ago, Kuma Style said:

The Legacy Titanus apparently doesn't even fit the SOCs so it has to be a new mold based on that alone. I guess it's a situation to where once you take away extra stuff liek motorization what does Titanus really DO besides look a certain way, roll, and open a hatch on its back?

good points. as long as it looks good with the dragon/megazord I guess that's all that matters.

:edit:

I just started thinking, how much diecast is going to actually be in Titanus? I'm kind of scared of how heavy the combined mode is gonna be.

Edited by anime52k8

Anybody else get their SoC FA Voltes V yet? Mine just arrived and first impressions are mostly positive. You’re basically getting what was advertised. A hyper poseable action figure with a good amount of diecast and a full complement of accessories.

I think the only thing that was surprising was just how small it is in person (roughly 7.5 inches). As for what I would’ve liked more: (1) for the base to hold all the accessories and not just the hand parts, (2) effect parts like lightning or fire blasts.

Otherwise I’m happy to finally have a new Voltes V toy in my possession after just having the original Godaikin back in the 80’s.

A902EDF8-9A15-48DB-84DA-275445DB6DCB.jpeg

2 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

Anybody else get their SoC FA Voltes V yet? Mine just arrived and first impressions are mostly positive. You’re basically getting what was advertised. A hyper poseable action figure with a good amount of diecast and a full complement of accessories.

I think the only thing that was surprising was just how small it is in person (roughly 7.5 inches). As for what I would’ve liked more: (1) for the base to hold all the accessories and not just the hand parts, (2) effect parts like lightning or fire blasts.

Otherwise I’m happy to finally have a new Voltes V toy in my possession after just having the original Godaikin back in the 80’s.

Is the SOC F.A. line supposed to be a replacement for the Super Robot Chogokin line? Are their any videos or pictures with height comparisons? 

7 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

*snip*

Hey Archie! Mine is still on the way from AmiAmi. Do you have by any chance the GX-31 to compare? This is my first ever Voltes V figure so I'm excited about it. Though I can't do the 'Let's Volt In' sequence with this fig so I'll start with the 'Voltes FAAIII-BUUU!' chant. ^_^

2 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

I don’t know if it’s supposed to replace the SRC line. But I think this is more high quality than those. Is also taller.

I’ve always wanted to do the “Electro-magnetic top” attack pose.

AF52B2F2-289C-428C-A4B8-A581307B2186.jpeg

Iconic. :wub: 

I'm at this point wishing Bandai will continue their DX Chogokin line with Voltes V. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey Archie! Mine is still on the way from AmiAmi. Do you have by any chance the GX-31 to compare?

No, sorry I don’t. The only Voltes V toy I ever had before this one was the original Godaikin (which due to my foolishness as a child, broke the Crewzer on the first day). And like many others, I played the hell out of it, eventually letting it deteriorate over time not realizing that it would go up in value.

12 minutes ago, ArchieNov said:

No, sorry I don’t. The only Voltes V toy I ever had before this one was the original Godaikin (which due to my foolishness as a child, broke the Crewzer on the first day). And like many others, I played the hell out of it, eventually letting it deteriorate over time not realizing that it would go up in value.

Let's just hope that there will be a DX Chogokin version down the line. All Filipinos should have one in their collection, right? ^_^

18 minutes ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

I'm guessing it's just a matter of time.  I mean Bandai just can't ignore the rest of the Robot Romance Trilogy, right? And besides, who doesn't want money?

Hmmm. DX Chogokin DAIMOS. :rolleyes:

I don’t think he really was much of a fan of Voltes V. He didn’t know how to say the “V” at first until he was corrected.

He also placed a fist on the Voltes Bazooka. Any fan will know that it’s supposed to be an open palm since that becomes the handle and trigger for the gun.

On 8/27/2018 at 4:53 PM, ArchieNov said:

Mine hasn't arrived yet. I'm hoping DHL keeps their promised schedule and deliver it tomorrow.