10 minutes ago, Toonz said:

13cm height is quite small for this Gold Lightan :unsure:

wasn't it supposed to be small in the first place.  not that I would put it in my pocket or anything ,

and it's 24K Gold plating finish so that cost them a bit extra

OMG just put mine together his thing is simply glorious and huge! Everything screams quality and the experience from unpacking to the final combination sequence is unequalled. Opening it was like opening five awesome toys plus accessories, after which follows the even better experience of combining the whole thing. It's like bang bang bang bang bang followed by a big bada booooom! 

TEJLgoah.jpg

77SbQrBh.jpg

Here he is with the other two DX SOCs.

6cg1YQEh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, ZorClone said:

Anyone know what the shipping charge from NipponYasan to USA will run for the GX-77 Gipsy Danger?  I just recently saw how cheap their price was vs my preorder at BBTS and was shocked.

I'm basing the sample shipping fee I got from CDJapan which is around Y3700. As per JapanPost, that's the price for 1.5kg. So let's assume the item is around 2kg just to be safe. From JapanPost pricing 2kg is around Y4500 for EMS to USA. Add that to NY cost which is Y19800. Total would be Y24300. That's $222 in USD. $20+ cheaper from BBTS' $249.99. And that's without shipping yet. But remember the Y4500 (2kg) is just an estimate.

1 hour ago, slaginpit said:

Anyone getting the SOC Gypsy Danger ?

I am! The prospect of having a good PR toy after all those dreadful neca years feels so good. It's going to be interesting how this feels in hand since its style is very different compared to other SOC bots. 

Edited by SuperHobo
Spelling

Just now, SuperHobo said:

I am! The prospect of having a good PR toy after all those dreadful neca years feels so good. It's going to be interesting how this feels in hand since it's style is very different compared to other SOC bots. 

Hopefully they learned and its better than the Megazord. 

1 hour ago, SuperHobo said:

I am! The prospect of having a good PR toy after all those dreadful neca years feels so good. It's going to be interesting how this feels in hand since its style is very different compared to other SOC bots. 

Really?

Voltron?

Dancouger?

Six God?

Daltanious ?

Combattler?

GunBuster?

Really i can go on but really?

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

Hopefully they learned and its better than the Megazord. 

By PR toy I was referring to Gypsy Danger, not Power Rangers. I knew.....this would happen if I didn't type Pacific Rim. LOL :lol: 

34 minutes ago, slaginpit said:

Really?

Voltron?

Dancouger?

Six God?

Daltanious ?

Combattler?

GunBuster?

Really i can go on but really?

By different style of robot , I mean Gypsy Danger looks more like a "real robot" versus the "super robots" you mentioned that's why I'm curious how it will feel in hand.  I'm wondering if it will feel closer to a metal build figure or closer to something like SOC Mazinkaiser or something more clicky like GX-45 Mazinger Z. 

Saw this on Facebook. It’s VOLTES V! :wub: Was hoping it’s a DX SoC but based on the articulations and areas which doesn’t have signs of transformation, it might be a SRC release. Either way, it’s cool that Bandai is taking notice of Voltes V once again. ;)

82BA7D7C-6795-4660-A05D-E932D605CF8D.jpeg.2472396613247179a9e7d4a9fc14dcba.jpeg

21 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Saw this on Facebook. It’s VOLTES V! :wub: Was hoping it’s a DX SoC but based on the articulations and areas which doesn’t have signs of transformation, it might be a SRC release. Either way, it’s cool that Bandai is taking notice of Voltes V once again. ;)

82BA7D7C-6795-4660-A05D-E932D605CF8D.jpeg.2472396613247179a9e7d4a9fc14dcba.jpeg

When is the preorder? And how much is this gonna be???? I'm glad I decided not to get the VF31C super parts.

5 hours ago, hachi said:

When is the preorder? And how much is this gonna be???? I'm glad I decided not to get the VF31C super parts.

No info or details yet. As far as I know, the figure based on what I've read on Facebook the other day is that it's going to be revealed on the 9th of Feb as part of Hong Kong's C3 AFA (Anime Festival Asia) 2018.

Here's more new photos from the same wall display:
11.jpg.d505e6060c8dcfbbdee1784e36906450.jpg

12.jpg.7a1baa6ba43739191796895493ceefb0.jpg

Anyways, this might take awhile for the PO date and actually getting the item paid. So you can still grab the VF-31C Super Parts for now. :rolleyes:

On 2/3/2018 at 4:36 PM, no3Ljm said:

No info or details yet. As far as I know, the figure based on what I've read on Facebook the other day is that it's going to be revealed on the 9th of Feb as part of Hong Kong's C3 AFA (Anime Festival Asia) 2018.

Here's more new photos from the same wall display:
11.jpg.d505e6060c8dcfbbdee1784e36906450.jpg

12.jpg.7a1baa6ba43739191796895493ceefb0.jpg

Anyways, this might take awhile for the PO date and actually getting the item paid. So you can still grab the VF-31C Super Parts for now. :rolleyes:

I already spent the money that was meant for the VF31C super parts :lol:

Welp!   Here we go.  New SOC line from Bandai.                                                                                                                 

Soul of Chogokin Obari FA (Full Action) line:                                                                                                                        

from td:                                                                                                                                                       

http://toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-271210-1-1.html  

210607pnxbzqcwwi9nidcg.jpg
210607c9ubknwwn79zu0m7.jpg
210608c45q0r5d044pq5bj.jpg
210608mu4qfoo0hggujtgt.jpg
210609dsqu1zzso0e00uoz.jpg