I guess people traded their pre orders for Voltes lol. I'm not going to lie though I'm getting a little burned out of excitement for the Gunbuster with these Metal Builds popping out

Edited by VF-Zer0S

I kinda do but I have a rule against getting things I dont know about. I don't like buying toys if I've never completed the show. Tried watching Voltes and it's something I'd watch with my son to bond but can't watch by myself lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I got my first Super Robot Chogokin and order from Mandarake today. It was SRC GaoGaiGar and Key of Victory set 1 (Goldymarg). At first I was a bit surprised by the size but after I held the toy in my hands that was gone because it feels like a high quality toy.

Some of the joints are a bit loose (no chance of holding the hammer up or preform a Broken Magnum with Goldymarg equipped). He is super fun to play with. I was bummed at first because I had to pass on the SoC GaoGaiGar but he wouldn't have room in my collection anyway. I think I will try to get more of the GGG SRCs to create a diorama. A quick search on Mandarake revealed that Mic Sounders seems pretty hard to get and the combined symmetric robots seem quite expensive.

I think I will settle for the three main mecha for now.

Not to repeat all the stuff that was already said but I find the proportions between the tights and the waist a bit weird. Either the waist is too small or the thighs are too bulbous. I'm also a bit disappointed that the Protect Shade is so flimsy (I already pushed in the part where the hand goes in resulting in stress marks. Also I'd preferred it if the eyes where painted in. They are super tiny though.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but there have been reports of the Sentinel Dancouga having QC issues, mainly with the arm joint.

So does that mean the price will tank to 30k yen?

I have a gut feeling it will be 35% off+ in the bargain section eventually.

Anyone ever order from bandaionline.com? I cant find much in the way of reviews for the website, but they do have a tempting price on the DX Great Mazinger.

Not sure but if the bottom are shipping quotes: $250 to the US is insane.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...