• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if these details have been posted already, but amiami is showing a mini GE-999 accessory along with the Chogokin GX-67 Arcadia preorder:

post-5492-0-92467300-1407720211_thumb.jpg

They look great together. And if the Queen Emeraldas were available, this portrait would be complete.

Edited by technoblue

dang, looks like they want back to GX-31 bazooka (left). i thought 31V (right) bazooka was an improvement

Gx31V48.jpg

I can't see your pic The pic you linked finally showed up, but what do you mean they went back to GX-31 bazooka? The 40th has the same updated bazooka of the original GX-31V.

I can't verify but I thought you can still do that over-the-shoulder firing-style with the GX-31V, too?

attached pic of the bazookas from http://robot-japan.com/gallery/item/gx-31v-voltes-v-soc-review-by-gold-2.html

add: second pic from HS' product-page: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10076892

Folks at RJ-forum says the only difference(s) aside from the colors/shading/stickers from the original GX-31V so far seen are the antennas of the Frigate and the Lander.

post-263-0-57254200-1408844846_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-59539300-1408846454_thumb.jpg

Edited by treatment

what i meant was that i prefer the 31V bazooka pose where one doesn't have to raise the entire arm over the shoulder. the 31 has to because of more limited articulation, at least from what i've read.

if the 40th anniv version can do this, and not go over the shoulder, then i'll be happy :

Gx31V52.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I need an opinion for those who have GX-59 Daltanious and GX-60 God Sigma. I'm torn between the two of them but I can only get one. Do you guys have any views on which you feel is the better one? Looking for something more fun to handle/transform. I had Godmars but it wasn't really fun to handle so I sold it off. It's an impressive display piece though so I kinda regretted selling it :lol:.

• 3 weeks later...