Masterpiece Alpha Fighter

Well, it's heavy. They used a lot of metal on this one. However, it's smaller than I thought it would be. My GAKKEN one looks huge next to this. I think that this new one is more accuarate though. The paint on mine is about 95% ok. A couple areas look spotty, oversprayed with too much paint....which seems to be something these guys do a lot of. A nice touch is the section which opens for the mini cyclone to go into. Parts are delicate, and need attention when transforming. I'm at work now, so if anybody is interested, I'll shoot and post some pics maybe later on.

Very odd about the rear landing struts... The ones I saw at the ComicCon looked like they worked just fine... I admit that the belly was REALLY close to the ground, but not touching it in the ones I saw.... I hope mine is a bit better...

All in all it appears the Alpha is a success. (Compared to other Macross or Robotech toys out there...aside from the 1/48s. :p )

Looking forward to receiving mine.

Very odd about the rear landing struts... The ones I saw at the ComicCon looked like they worked just fine... I admit that the belly was REALLY close to the ground, but not touching it in the ones I saw.... I hope mine is a bit better...

All in all it appears the Alpha is a success. (Compared to other Macross or Robotech toys out there...aside from the 1/48s. :p )

Looking forward to receiving mine.

on mine the langind gear does work like it is supposed to,. and i dont; have the sam epaint problems.